V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Watching Pelosi... You have an incredable constitution Sir.
I certainly phrased that wrong didn't I..... Should say " when I can't get to the remote to switch the channel quick enough"..... Can't stand the hag or ole Screech, Pocahontas

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Nancy is part of the swamp the Donald is draining. But he might be late with Nancy... she looks pretty much drained and dried out already.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I contacted "Dentu Cream" and suggested they hire her for any new advertisements.... She would be a great example of bad dentures slipping and sliding.......

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
after winning back the house in 2018 Nancy agreed to term limits for the leader of the house to regain her leadership. So she is out after 2022 one way or another hopefully as house minority leader. Would love to see here serve her last two years as minority leader but that will be a big hurdle for the republicans.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally I would like to see her have a stroke and be an invalid for 10 years... She has done nothing for America except give it away.......

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I wonder what brand lipstick she uses that it don't smear on those gnarly teeth.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Personally I would like to see her have a stroke and be an invalid for 10 years... She has done nothing for America except give it away.......
Nice, you ignorant asshole. My Mother in law is a great lady and she had a stroke and has been an invalid for the past 6 years I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Strokes know no politics

·
Registered
614 Posts
Welcome new members !
Please review the level of intellect now embraced at V-Twin Forum.

They'll quickly let you know what's right, and what's wrong in this country.
They know more about world affairs, government, economics, social justice, education, and the law of the land than any of you will ever know.
Their children and grandchildren are superior to yours.

If you dare question their vast knowledge, they will revert straight back to third grade and provide you the above lesson in what it means to be a patriotic, red-blooded American.

Pathetic is the kindest way to describe the garbage these clowns spew.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Welcome new members !
Please review the level of intellect now embraced at V-Twin Forum.

They'll quickly let you know what's right, and what's wrong in this country.
They know more about world affairs, government, economics, social justice, education, and the law of the land than any of you will ever know.
Their children and grandchildren are superior to yours.

If you dare question their vast knowledge, they will revert straight back to third grade and provide you the above lesson in what it means to be a patriotic, red-blooded American.

Pathetic is the kindest way to describe the garbage these clowns spew.
Aw Nancy didn't deliver your present this year, may next years Christmas be better than this one for you.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice, you ignorant asshole. My Mother in law is a great lady and she had a stroke and has been an invalid for the past 6 years I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Strokes know no politics
I am sorry to hear about your MIL... Not sure how she got in this discussion, as the HAG I wrote about is NOT a great lady and has done nothing but BAD things for America and the Taxpayer.....

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your MIL... Not sure how she got in this discussion, as the HAG I wrote about is NOT a great lady and has done nothing but BAD things for America and the Taxpayer.....
I had 2 strokes and most here heard aboutt a time or 3 and am not crying in my beer. My life has been lived with wreck less abandonment. Nothing like cigarettes to fuk up a life. Oh well it was my choice. Just came back from the hospital where my wife is up there again with pneumonia she smoked for 40 yrs. and had 3 strokes in her life one at age 30. You don't hear me crying about what he said and saying he is an azzhole. I only received sympathy from these guys to single out one person without prior knowledge of the person's posts and intellect is showing ignorance. There are two azzholes on this forum one posts only on political threads and the other...well he is of the lowest form.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Howd he know my children and grandchildren are superior to his rat babies?

Let's discuss my "rat babies".

She was taken by the state from her drug addicted mother at age 5.
My son and daughter-in-law fostered her for 2 years then formally adopted her at age 7.
Over those 2 years she learned that you don't have to have water with your cereal, you don't have to wear the same socks multiple days in a row because you don't have a clean pair, that you see a doctor when you're not well, and that there's much more to life than being hungry, tired and neglected.

Now at age 9, she tests two grades above level, enjoys gymnastics, riding lessons, Sunday School and having friends for a sleepover.

So there's my "rat baby" you refer to hoss.

Anyways, carry on, there's a lot more insults for you narrow minded, little men to work through before years end.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
"wreck less abandonment"

but I'm the ignorant one you say ?
I can only take your word for what you say as it is doubtful that I will meet many of the members here including you. For all I know you might be living in a 5th floor walk up on Mississippi Ave in Atlantic City.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts