V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it have the same switch gear on the steering wheel?
the Nissan hand controls seem to be totally counter intuitive.
you basically have to look at the steering wheel every few minutes to figure which button does what, the BIG button that sticks up is for something goofy?

i had a Ford Feista this, and it was REALLY cheap, but the cruise buttons were ok to hit without much thought.

drove a Hyundai Accent (I think?) also, the cruise buttons on it were superb, CANCEL at the bottom when you run up on a pile of slowpokes, then SET right there, next button up when you match their speed.

the Hyundai actually felt & drove better than the Feista, the Hyundia just rolled OUT, the Fiesta had lot of tire noise, and feel like a 80's cheap econobox.

a few months ago, i got a Jaugar F-pace, which is some kind of wanker mini-van SUV, it was neat, but I never did figure out all the buttons, since it was dark when I went in, and dark when I left work

un related pic:
20200311_180500.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, that dont make no sense at all.

at least I won't drunk...I was cranked up on Drugs for "something",
ER hooked me up with some stuff, sorry the stupid post.
they said "it ain't the Flu, but we are NOT going to test you for CORONA, go home...and uh....stay home"

anyways, if you travel ALOT, you get to see which cars are really great.
buddy has a ~5 year old Lexus (camry) it's really nice.

got a Camaro SS in Seattle one time. it won't drive skrate in the rain....

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was wanting to hear about his opinion of the Chevy Mustang. Figure he must've drove one somewhere....

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
does it have the same switch gear on the steering wheel?
the Nissan hand controls seem to be totally counter intuitive.
you basically have to look at the steering wheel every few minutes to figure which button does what, the BIG button that sticks up is for something goofy?

i had a Ford Feista this, and it was REALLY cheap, but the cruise buttons were ok to hit without much thought.

drove a Hyundai Accent (I think?) also, the cruise buttons on it were superb, CANCEL at the bottom when you run up on a pile of slowpokes, then SET right there, next button up when you match their speed.

the Hyundai actually felt & drove better than the Feista, the Hyundia just rolled OUT, the Fiesta had lot of tire noise, and feel like a 80's cheap econobox.

a few months ago, i got a Jaugar F-pace, which is some kind of wanker mini-van SUV, it was neat, but I never did figure out all the buttons, since it was dark when I went in, and dark when I left work

un related pic:
View attachment 264595 View attachment 264595

Yea thats fine and all, but the real question is what oil do you use?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts