V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Morning, V-Twin Forum!

Zipper's Performance Products has released a new PDF which is designed to help you choose the correct ThunderMax for your year & models H-D motorcycle. Also included on this PDF is some information about exhaust systems and oxygen sensor fitment. Don't forget! You can order most ThunderMax systems pre-programmed for your motorcycle from ZippersPerformance.com, too.

Click Here to Download and View the "Which ThunderMax with AutoTune Fits Your Bike?" PDF.

Questions? Let me know! I'm happy to help... or you can contact Zipper's Performance using the "Contact Us" form on our website - Click Here!

Thanks!
Rosie.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am currently considering Thundermax for my 2012 RK. Can I get Thundermax with out the auto tune? Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Good Afternoon and thanks for the post!

At this time, Zipper's Performance Products does not offer the ThunderMax as a stand-alone module without the AutoTune. The majority of the ThunderMax products actually have the AutoTune integrated into the system and ECM case. For your bike (2012 Road King), which is throttle-by-wire, the AutoTune is fully integrated and required for operation. More importantly, the unique AutoTune feature designed for ThunderMax is the most beneficial part of the system, allowing the ThunderMax to custom-tailor the base tuning map for your riding style and riding conditions - automatically - as you ride.

Thanks!
Rosie.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
hey zippers. anybody left there? i heard dull randy left. is pete still there? havnt got any 4pm emails from your boss either. wuts up with that? dan take a long vacation?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey zippers. anybody left there? i heard dull randy left. is pete still there? havnt got any 4pm emails from your boss either. wuts up with that? dan take a long vacation?
Good Morning,

Sorry about the delay on this response. For some reason, I didn't receive an email alert letting me know anyone had replied to this thread.

Anyway! Yes, we're all still here. If you have Pete and Dan's email addresses, and have not heard from them, you may want to check your SPAM box/filter. You can, also, always use the "Contact Us" form on our website. Here's the Link.

If your emails are related to tech questions, it may take time for them to respond depending on the level of depth necessary to answer the question.

Thanks!
Rosie.

·
Registered
100 Posts
99FLHRCI, they have a conversion kit to replace the MM injection system on the 99 to 01 MM equipped bikes. A little pricey, but a friend of mine just added one to his Road King and now he can roast the tires with ease in the 1st 2 gears, something I'm not able to do with a bigger build than him but with the stock mm injection and ecm. Going to install a 51mm HPI intake after the first with my PCIII hoping to get close to him, lol.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Who can explain the purpose of the "injection timing feature"?
Is it related to intake closing or opening?
Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts