V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy an EFI tuner of some sort. I have a set of Rinehart tru duals to fit on my 03 RKC, I already have a SE air cleaner and stage one flash. Which is best, Revtech, SERT, or PC111 USB. I will be fitting it myself and would like a reliable unit to tune myself again at a later date when I eventually go to 95 inch and cams. I am new to tuners so any advice is welcome.

Brian.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
@gree:
Yes, yhe SERT is the best but to get the proper tuning, you need a dyno and an operator that is familliar with whichever selection you make.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went with the PCIIIusb; unlike the SERT, the commander is a piggy-back system that leaves your current ECU/M as is. You can tune the commander by yourself up to 90% which is great for street riding. If you want to get the 100% level of tune, you will need to dyno you bike with either the commander or SERT. One of the biggest reasons I went with the commander was to keep my ECU stock in case I have to put all the OEM stuff back on and convert it back to stock profile. Oh yea, the commander is made by the same company that sells "most" dynos to tuners/shops... Dynojet Inc.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
thundermax here also. no problems after adding a little more fuel around idle.
( had a couple hiccups)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts