V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....shouldn't be too hard to figure out....this is also about 10 mile from where I grewup :thumbsup: probably the area that I'll be retiring to in 3-4 years. :D

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
The SE is the one place I have yet to explore...but now I have another destination...

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Williamsburg?? Jamestown??

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Maybe they saw it in the fall...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fijfi said:
Nope.

Not in NoVa, but I'd guess that at least one of you have been there. I'd say that it is in SE Va

Pretty famous place
Sh!T i MEANT SW from u fools

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
road_king said:
Even though I can't see the pictures, I'll guess its Mabry Mill on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!!!!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
fijfi said:
Great Place for breakfast......so is Tuggles Gap
Damn...can't imagine how I've overlooked it...we'll have to remedy that situation

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Damn...can't imagine how I've overlooked it...we'll have to remedy that situation

Ride down fer breakfast? ;)

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
Ride down fer breakfast? ;)
Yeah...9 AM...if ya think Chris will be up by then...:hystria:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
road_king said:
Even though I can't see the pictures, I'll guess its Mabry Mill on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
The funny part of this thread is that somebody from Maryland who can't see the pix's got the answer.:huh:

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
I knew the answer...i wasn't tellin' cause i thought fijfi was tryin' to throw you off with the "SE"
it's been about 23 years since i been there...
I'm thinkin' the same thing too vafatboy...he must have ESP... or:whisper:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Yeah...9 AM...if ya think Chris will be up by then...:hystria:
Dude, I am so up for a Blue Ridge Parkway ride! I'll even set my freakin' alarm clock for that one. See you'all there at noon.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
xxxflhrci said:
Yep, I live about 30 miles from it.
Well hells bells.....we'll have to hook up, next time that I go home to visit the folks. They live in Woolwine.

Spent 60 days of leave, up there this past summer. Did alot of riding down towards Bristol and Abingdon. Other than riding up to Ma. to visit my Gandma and Cousin.

Probably gonna go there, hopefully, late Spring or early Summer, on my way to Oregon. At least that is where I hope to get stationed next. :hmmm:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts