·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have looked for about 30 minutes, i can't find the factory warranty,

is it 2 years / 20k miles,

or 2 years / 24k miles.

or did it go up or down?

got a 2007 i am trying to sell on Ebay, and want to link to HD's site to specifically quote the existing warranty, but HD is too stupid (or too smart...) to put it up there.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
04ctd said:
i have looked for about 30 minutes, i can't find the factory warranty,

is it 2 years / 20k miles,

or 2 years / 24k miles.

or did it go up or down?

got a 2007 i am trying to sell on Ebay, and want to link to HD's site to specifically quote the existing warranty, but HD is too stupid (or too smart...) to put it up there.
The warranty is 24 months unlimited mileage. Not a good idea to have outside links in your eBay listing. Should someone report you they will pull your listing.

RT

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Perhaps you didn't look far enough....it's in the specs section for each bike:

"All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC and Sportster models are 5-speed) and carbon-fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty."

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trooper113 said:
Perhaps you didn't look far enough....it's in the specs section for each bike:

"All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC and Sportster models are 5-speed) and carbon-fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty."
you're a smart cookie. i've noticed you have some good posts,
i sure did miss that.

that line of thought (the warranty) does not flow at all in that paragraph (the drive train description) but i guess they had to dump it somewhere.

tks again.......

R T said:
Not a good idea to have outside links in your eBay listing. Should someone report you they will pull your listing.

why do you say that? lots of Ebay crap has links to external stuff.

i could see if i was comparing prices,
but to present factual data in an attempt to sell my bike on Ebay, so Ebay can charge me another $50, i think they would like that....

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
04ctd said:
why do you say that? lots of Ebay crap has links to external stuff.

i could see if i was comparing prices,
but to present factual data in an attempt to sell my bike on Ebay, so Ebay can charge me another $50, i think they would like that....
Look up eBay seller rtm1 and notice his feedback score... That guy says it's an eBay rules violation to link to the HD site. I'm just trying to save you a big hassle if you are reported.

RT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts