·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I didn't see mr.(chinese/money) hsu mentioned in the first couple of

paragraphs. I wonder why:hmmm:

Clinton reports raising $27 million
Tue Oct 2, 2007 10:23am EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Tuesday reported raising $27 million in campaign money in the third quarter, surpassing all other candidates in the race.

"Hillary wanted you to know that this was our best quarter yet," said an e-mail from her campaign manager, Patty Solis Doyle.

Her top rival, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, reported raising $19 million for the primary election season and $1 million for the general campaign in the quarter that ended September 30.

Clinton's $27 million included $22 million for the primary race that begins in January and the rest for the general campaign ahead of the November 2008 election.

Doyle said the amount was "substantially more than any other candidate in the race."

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
geoffreyt said:
There are a lot of people donating to a horse that will scratch before the race.
Which horse is that?

Man, those dems got some cash in the mattresses don't they? What's that? About 70 million dollars for Hillary alone in the first 3 quarters? Not bad for the party of the poor.

·
Registered
886 Posts

I'm still trying to get a handle on how people can consider / think that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate for the job of POTUS. I do not/can not believe that just because someone/anyone is a life-long politician that makes them qualified to lead not only this country, but also be the leader of the free world.
I've looked at that woman's record, both in the Senate and thing she did/said while letting BC chase skirts in the Oval Office, and I have seen nothing that jumps out and says, "This woman would make a good President."
If anything, all I see is a hatred for the military, a desire for power, and a push to radically socialize America.
Hillary for President?
...I just ain't buying it.

...the real scary thing is I don't see anyone worth a damn running for POTUS from either political party...

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Timmy_D said:

buying it.

...the real scary thing is I don't see anyone worth a damn running for POTUS from either political party...

But let me guess that you think Bush is doing a good job as POTUS and your are not being biased.

:roflback:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Smokey said:
But let me guess that you think Bush is doing a good job as POTUS and your are not being biased.
GONG!
Wrong answer, but thanks for playing.

If I was grading him, I would give him a 'C-'
...but I would give Congress/Senate a 'D-' for doing BS stuff like spending our taxpayer dollars on [email protected] like talking about what moveon.org did, what rush said, or attaching BS amendments that have nothing to do with defense appropriations to a defense appropriations bill.

...Smokey, you need to cut back on whatever you are smokey-in'.

...just sayin'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts