V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally worked this out! my first bike was a sporty chopper f*#@ 30 years ago then 19 years ago i bought another 74 sporty 3 years later my wife wanted a house, bloody women so i sold it( can't live with them can't live without them)19 years two teenagers (she put them into a private school)and lots of money later,my wife went on long service leave and bugger me she took me down to harley heaven(harley dealer)in dandenong melbourne australia and bought me a fxstc ,f*#@en great woman .
you know that saying you never forget how to its true,she can't get me of it rain hail or shine.the only trouble is i'm too bloody old to join a club(outlaw)we did join H.O.G at least i can ride in a group of harley's nothing beats that sweet sound that makes.
So i'm back in the saddle ,soon we will have our freedom,the kids are 18/16 and Carole wants to travel, australia is a [email protected]*#n big country so i guess thats what i'll be doing,**** i'll probably go out on my bike what a way to go at least i'll be :D so i'm being nagged by that beautiful bitchy woman she wants to use the internet so i'll signe off ,catch you people next time.........RIDE SAFE AND KEEP THE BREEZE TO YOUR CHEST

·
Registered
130 Posts
The world is definately female and has no balls... how can anything as beautiful, especially down there in Australia be anything but feminine... seems to me your wife bought you the bike.... she's got YOU by the balls... watch out - she's gonna want something - a new car, a horse, a boy toy...something's going on there...

Muthuh

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
G'day mate

·
Registered
254 Posts
I hear ya muthuh, hair stood up on my neck as well. Every time I get a another sled I need to save up enough $ for one of them diamond trinkets.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rocko said:
I hear ya muthuh, hair stood up on my neck as well. Every time I get a another sled I need to save up enough $ for one of them diamond trinkets.
Rocko,
Too true. Riding wouldn't be nearly so expensive if you didn't have to customize the wife's hands with shiny accessories (and I don't mean chrome) every time you customize your ride.

WB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts