V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the Phatail fender (with the plate flush mounted in the fender) but I don't want to put the wide tire kit on. Does anyone know where to find this type of fender in a standard size?

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
fender

If i'm not mistaken, Russ Wernimont Designs makes the fender & light combo for PM (and others). The thing is that the light/license plate frame assy. is too wide for a stock width fender. You need some type of widened fender for it to work...to accept the recessed bucket for it. I think RWD is a wholesale/dealer only vendor. Pick up your drag specialties or custom chrome catalog. As a last option, I believe he's located in Murietta, CA somewhere in the 951 area code...hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point about the fender width....I didn't think about that.....duh. Maybe the same style fender with a side mounted plate would look good?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Woody72 said:
I really like the look of the Phatail fender (with the plate flush mounted in the fender) but I don't want to put the wide tire kit on. Does anyone know where to find this type of fender in a standard size?
Woody, have you looked at the new offering from Heartland? Go to www.Heartlandbiker.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts