V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find for a 76 FLH the 1200 emblem plate that bolts against the air breather that was stock on that bike? Mine got messed up and I don't know where to look. Thanks for any help.,,Paul

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i see them at motorcycle swapmeets once in awhile you might check there. i have one but it's not for sale. what's wrong with yours?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bagga said:
i see them at motorcycle swapmeets once in awhile you might check there. i have one but it's not for sale. what's wrong with yours?
Mine is bent and I can't get it to look smooth especially when I paint it with gloss black.

·
Banned
871 Posts
There's a brand new (NOS) one on ebay right now for 35 bucks +s/h. It's item number 4621076517. Not a bad deal! He's only got 2 available, so ya might want to jump on one of them now. He also has the NOS screws for sale.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ToddM said:
There's a brand new (NOS) one on ebay right now for 35 bucks +s/h. It's item number 4621076517. Not a bad deal! He's only got 2 available, so ya might want to jump on one of them now. He also has the NOS screws for sale.
Thanks for the information. I went to ebay and found it with the item number you gave. Thanks again. Paul

·
Banned
871 Posts
pf317 said:
Thanks for the information. I went to ebay and found it with the item number you gave. Thanks again. Paul
No problemo. :)

·
Banned
871 Posts
Ya find another one somewhere? I noticed you didn't buy the one on ebay. I think I might grab one of them, too. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.