V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on ladies, we need you to post so we will know what you talk about when we are not around. Don't be shy.....it's not like we are asking you to take your clothes off........we'll most of us aren't! Well, some of us aren't....i mean there might be one who's not. Jump in here! :D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Deb, let me do some thinking. I will get back and post something later after some thought but for now all I can think of is: Does riding a harley really do what they say it does to you women? ah hahahaha!

I will think of something else I have always wanted to know though :D

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Well, fifth, my heart starts a pounding when I even hear a harley!!! But, I know that's not what you are asking. As for that, well, I think it's best if it remains a mystery to you guys!:p However, I will say this........there was one time when I got to ride beitch on a stroker.........WOW!!!!!:D:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Daum!!!!!!!. Looks like the all time famous question may never be confirmed. We need at least two sworn statements either way. That salesman better not have lied to me! :confused:

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK girls......I'm not above offering bribes.......what would it cost me to get an answer to this question? :eek:

Hey bikerbabe, are you trying to throw me off track? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts