1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,384 Posts
At the minimum. Evidently Biker Lives Don't Matter.
The story said she chased him down. That's intent in my book.

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,384 Posts
That's called murder in my book.
And that isn't 6 years, is it? She must have claimed she chased him down just to give him a good tongue lashing.

joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
GOOD....ROT IN PIECES in your cell you [email protected]#$%N C#$T!!!

I got hit on the 57 South Freeway in Orange County, California by a hit and run driver @ 80 mph. Nobody paid for that one....BUT I STILL live to ride and take an immense amount of satisfaction and pleasure when idiots like this have to face the punishment handed to them. I am also an Ex Marine. Actually, once a Marine always a Marine. This is nowhere an equal trade off for the life and fellow Naval brother of mine she took. My eyes filled with tears as I watched this. NOT FOR HER THOUGH!!!

Semper Fi to all my two wheeling brothers out there. Ride safe everyone.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
people in cars don't realize how serious a collision w/a bike is! they drive off and have dinner that evening w/the family, we (if we are lucky) get a free ride to the emergency room, or the morgue!!!!
there is also a mind set that "bikers aren't people" we are de-humanized! I've been told that we "choose to ride" , therefore, we accept the risk, and they are therefore not responsible!!! I had a nurse (great bed side manner?) refer to bikers as future Organ donors! She copped a plea!! fro the description it was clearly murder! She chased him (at high speed) , the plowed into him when the traffic blocked his path, she then swerved around he bike and ran him over w/the f**kin car! she should have got 30 yrs!:nono:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
And another reason why I'm buying a camera system for my bikes. Whatever a-hole thing he did to start this (might have been as simple as flipping her off when she cut him off) wasn't worth his death and she should have gotten much worse. Maybe a biker chick in prison will level the scales of justice.

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
If she intentionally ran him down, it should be sixty years not six.
Six (if she even serves that long) will feel like 60 when she meets up with a few biker loving inmates that she has to encounter on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Six (if she even serves that long) will feel like 60 when she meets up with a few biker loving inmates that she has to encounter on a daily basis.
That is a pleasant thought!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts