V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being an HD Salesperson, I get to hear so many sides of every bike out there. It seems like the most criticized is the V-Rod. Obviously it is the biggest departure from traditional HD styling and technology out there. So many of my customers just rip it to shreds. Then, I always pop the "oh, yeah that's what I ride" line and they always quickly scramble to make up for what they said.
So, having the anonymity of the Internet and not a person you are hoping will give you a great price on your next ride, what are your honest thoughts on the V-Rod? I'd love to hear from other Harley owners too. If you hate it, why? It's one of the most reliable machines that HD has ever produced.
It's the most fun I've ever had on a bike. I've had 6 sportbikes previous to this and they still don't compare to the fun I get riding this bad boy!
Thanks in advance for your insight.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I dont own one nor have I ridden one. One of the guys I ride with has one and he's had nothing but good things to say about it. It moves out pretty good too. Most Harley guys arent into the performance thing as seen before with the fxr until they realized what it's capabilities were years later. Average riders today are more concerned with Chrome.. Today's culture is is a perfect example. As soon as they came out with a bigger lcd screen everybody sells their bagger that's only a few years old for the next new model. They get the biggest motor not realizing they aren't getting much more power either but hey it says it's big but it's so detuned it's almost worthless. The limited aftermarket parts availability hurts the Vrod also. Hard to get crazy custom stuff. If you like it ride the piss out of it. I do my own thing without much care what others think. My ride is a total freak show by most standards. It's all hand made and it's what I wanted. You do you,... don't worry about anybody

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I really haven't notice a BIG b!tch about the Vrod? Can't really complain about a look either if that's the case, there are some RK's that have the wrong colors on them in my opinion, doesn't mean I hate it or it sucks.

Maybe it's there, you know the hatred of a Vrod, I just haven't given it anytime towards me, again arrogant people suck and I tend to avoid them.

Love to ride one if given a chance

·
Super Moderator
19,568 Posts
Being an HD Salesperson, I get to hear so many sides of every bike out there. It seems like the most criticized is the V-Rod. Obviously it is the biggest departure from traditional HD styling and technology out there. So many of my customers just rip it to shreds. Then, I always pop the "oh, yeah that's what I ride" line and they always quickly scramble to make up for what they said.
So, having the anonymity of the Internet and not a person you are hoping will give you a great price on your next ride, what are your honest thoughts on the V-Rod? I'd love to hear from other Harley owners too. If you hate it, why? It's one of the most reliable machines that HD has ever produced.
It's the most fun I've ever had on a bike. I've had 6 sportbikes previous to this and they still don't compare to the fun I get riding this bad boy!
So what's up with you? You post in one forum that you are Alex from Norway and ride a Sporty. Your sig has the name of David. Then you post that you ride a Vrod and sell Harley's. And you are actually posting from India.

People around here don't take to this sort of bull very well.

·
not sober all the time
5,249 Posts
So what's up with you? You post in one forum that you are Alex from Norway and ride a Sporty. Your sig has the name of David. Then you post that you ride a Vrod and sell Harley's. And you are actually posting from India.

People around here don't take to this sort of bull very well.
Also, in his first post he has links to three sites. I'm not about to click on any of them to find out where it takes me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I see the links to the three sites now. Had to go back to "light mode" to easily see them on my computer. Almost hidden when in "dark mode". I definitely would not click on those links either.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being an HD Salesperson, I get to hear so many sides of every bike out there. It seems like the most criticized is the V-Rod. Obviously it is the biggest departure from traditional HD styling and technology out there. So many of my customers just rip it to shreds. Then, I always pop the "oh, yeah that's what I ride" line and they always quickly scramble to make up for what they said. https://solitaire.onl/
So, having the anonymity of the Internet and not a person you are hoping will give you a great price on your next ride, what are your honest thoughts on the V-Rod? I'd love to hear from other Harley owners too. If you hate it, why? It's one of the most reliable machines that HD has ever produced. https://9apps.ooo
issue has been solved!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.