V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious what everyone on here's beer of choice was ?

I got a few weird looks and comments today by these frat brat looking guys when i picked up my case of Hamm's on my way home

sad part was they were buying Natty light.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
I like Coors banquet(yellow can), that makes me a dinosaur

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
I'm partial to Canadian beers. Fosters is my daily beer choice (no, it's not brewed in Australia; that's just good advertising), but I like Moosehead, too.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Don't laugh, but any beer is OK with me as long as I drink it mixed with Coke or Sprite,1/2 to 1/2 ratio. Sometimes drink it with V8 juice & hot sauce. mmmmmm goooood!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Well, I'm an Alaskan Amber type of guy. I took a cruise to Alaska in 2003 and drank it all week on the ship....been hooked ever since:beer:

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
for afternoon chillin, its bud select. for a treat, its moosehead or corona.

on my 21rst b-day, i drank a case of those huge cans of fosters.

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
There's way too many good ones to have a favorite. That said, possibly the best beer I've had was a Belgian Abbey style by San Juan Brewing Co. at their Front Street Alehouse.
Right now there is Guinness and Deschutes Brewery Obsidian Stout in the 'fridge. For those unfortunates that haven't tried Obsidian Stout it makes the Guinness taste like lite beer (almost).
With summer here lighter brews are coming. If I bring home something I don't like V-8 or tomato juice renders it drinkable.

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
Any brew thats delivered to me by some big breasted, excellent looking female wearing barely nothing....
Next question....:coffee:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Shiner Bach would be my "lite" beer of choice. New Castle Ale is my standard. Love some of the Porters and English style Ales. sam Adams is turning out some great heritage beers and Ales.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Any brew thats delivered to me by some big breasted, excellent looking female wearing barely nothing....
Next question....:coffee:
I agree with this completely, except I prefer ales.:beer:

1 - 20 of 232 Posts