V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,250 Posts
I hear folks talking about having gotten kicked in the nuts like its a big deal. Hell if I told every time I been kicked in the nuts. If you can tell about it the same day it aint that bad get over it. If you get laid up tell about it. I dont mean to be a ass hole but there are 2 kinds of dudes out there ........those who have been kicked in the nuts and those that will. I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT. And to quote another saying what dont kill you makes you stronger(smarter) Live and learn. Who needs a bycycle waiting for yer foot to slip when there's some guy on every corner willing to kick you in the nuts just to watch ya turn blue? For FREE you can get stronger and smarter the easy way. I still hate them never been kicked in the nuts newbies....when I was 10 I went out to the barn and had a horse kick me square in the nuts just to get my first-time jitters out of the way.....spent 4 hours stroking them same nuts today and they are good as new. I know........***** ***** *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlaHAHA SometimesYaFeelLikeANutSometimesYaDon't HA!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.