V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just bored out of my mind at work and figured i'd introduce myself.

everyone calls me Forge or Doc. i'm a 24 year old 6'4" 260lb irish/italian yankee living in florida.

been riding for about 2-3 years now, and am the proud owner of a 1994 H-D FLSTF

heard a lotta good things about this board as far as good people, useful tech, and interesting stories so i fugured one more thing to kill some time at work is welcome

so far so good

stay on the green side of the grass

-Forge

·
03 FLHTCUI
375 Posts
Welcome!

Good to have you around. Hope you enjoy the stuff we talk about and the questions and answers that get discussed.

:welcome:

Ride Safe.
Walt

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Doc:

I would like to welcome you to this wondrous forum of glittering chrome, fine paint and people who live and breathe motorcycles.

Post up and make some friends. One question, about your work, why is it so boring? Can't you find something productive to do? Get you butt in gear and start sucking up to the man (just kidding)

Post up some funny stuff and read some facts. Nice motorcycle you have by the way. I dig anything that starts with F when it comes to bikes and ladies.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P 0 P E Y E said:
One question, about your work, why is it so boring? Can't you find something productive to do? Get you butt in gear and start sucking up to the man (just kidding)
what can i say. i've got a boring desk job that often times leaves me with little or nothing to do for a few hours during the day. being the deputy director of data processing isn't exactly my idea of a lusterous career but it pays the bills

P 0 P E Y E said:
Nice motorcycle you have by the way. I dig anything that starts with F when it comes to bikes and ladies.
thanks man, yeah she's a looker. gets me quite a few as well. baby'll be gettin' some much needed love this weekend

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Was just breaking your chops:chopper: about the job.

Cheers and welcome again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts