V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was always told the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask, So here's my stupid question. What's with the #43 I see a lot, I really don;t know...Thanks

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
peterpan3 said:
Well I was always told the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask, So here's my stupid question. What's with the #43 I see a lot, I really don;t know...Thanks

Doof Clenas...look at the right side of your screen for the Doof link:

...:corn:...

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Your allowed to ask this question. Sorry you got banned.

But I guess you deserve an answer now, its $645,to Dave.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
peterpan3 said:
It'd been even funnier if you'd asked what "FNG" meant...

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
43 you say.

I don't think i have every heard of it.:xhere:

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
Oh...That 43!

Yes, I do believe I know those gents.

Smart guys, just don't step in the gAZINTa.:whisper:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
The #43 is an ancient rune predating the Knights Templar...started with old rich land owners getting together and riding their horses with saddle bags (hence the expression "baggers")...while terrorizing villages with shouts of "My land for a latte"....or so I've heard....just sayin'

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
A Mega sighting

·
In disguise
2,759 Posts
43 = The King.

43 was Richard Petty's number back in the days before NASCAR was cool. Everybody knows that.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
MadCity said:
There used to be a lot of those.
same ol story, white man came, and they were over hunted.

Know you can drive all night with 12 pack and spot light, and lucky to see one.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Baggers?

SAFXDL said:
The #43 is an ancient rune predating the Knights Templar...started with old rich land owners getting together and riding their horses with saddle bags (hence the expression "baggers")...while terrorizing villages with shouts of "My land for a latte"....or so I've heard....just sayin'
I thought they called them baggers because they were so old their ball sacks were hanging down to their knees...

1 - 20 of 139 Posts