V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The citizens of Kansas City and other concerned Americans have decided to take matters into their own hands.

By donating to a private, non-profit organization called Veterans Community Project, founded by fellow veterans, they’re helping build tiny-house communities for homeless veterans around the country.

The houses come stocked with food and household necessities, which can be restocked as needed, (and the smart part )until the veterans can get back on their feet again.

The quick story is here
https://returntonow.net/2019/02/05/kansas-city-builds-tiny-house-village-for-homeless-veterans/?fbclid=IwAR3IqpVMu8A72x4ZqVAZ-Obdw3bCY5TwjWYth5-VNx6t699fpC01ZH_mkqU

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
Its not a quick story, but a good one. We have homeless citizens out here in the sticks too. People don't see them, because they choose not to, being I am in the country I have seen camps while hunting. Regular little towns who are happy to have a deer carcass. They have pets too and appreciate a couple bags of Purina. Your local animal shelter isn't the only place to donate. See that bum with the dog could use a 3.5 bag of dry food to clean his teeth.

Here are churches that collect food for give aways, free lunches, everything but a free place to sleep for the night. Such a pity people can be so cruel by turning a blind eye.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts