V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All...
I just bought a 2010 CVO Softail Convertible and I am getting Vance and Hines Super Radius pipes and a Kuryakyn Hypercharger to replace the stock unit's....with that being said, I am wondering which tuner is available for this bike? I know that I am limited due to unavailable space due to the bikes configuration, but I have seen pic's of identical bikes on the web with the aftermarket pipes, so I know someone out there has to have some idea!
I am new to Harley's, but I do have a couple of zx6r's with PC3's on them and I have been able to go in and configure maps for their aftermarket exhaust and intake system's, so I have some knowledge in that. I am hoping some of you Veteran's can enlighten me!
Thank's in Advance, and Happy Motoring!

·
Super Moderator
2,666 Posts
Research these three.PowerVision,TechnoResearch,TTS MasterTune.
These three tuning devices write directly to your ecm.They are not piggyback tuners and don't need to stay plugged in.
PowerVision would probably be my first choice.

·
Registered
169 Posts
TTS Mastertune on my 2012 SG. Easy to tune for a computer idiot like myself. 1000's of tunes available on it. Make sure to save original tune first, you can always go back to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts