V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.................. happened to Spring? It's already four hours old here and it sucks. Got about 6 inches of snow so far and it is still coming down. Had to break out my 3 month old , UNUSED, snowblower to clean the driveway. Guess what was parked next to it. I almost cried. Freakin' New England weather!!!!!! :confused: :mad:

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
ouch

We got some of that "white stuff" a few weeks ago so I know how you feel.

Looks like the cold front will be sticking around for a few weeks. That can only equal a longer summer...(we hope)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
OK it's official!

No One falls in love this year!

Bla HAhahahahhaaahha

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Here in Houston we have had a pretty mild winter. Some days were almost like spring weather with blue sky days and warmed up enough during the day to ride in a t-shirt. Actually the last few winters have been pretty mild overall. I just can't relate to the snow stuff either. It must be hard to wait for riding season.

Later,

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Yo 5th!

CAN YOU BELIEVE TODAY IN HOUSTON!!!???

Drop Dead PERFECT!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
NICE!!!!

Sorry for the bad weather where you guys are. But, it's 78 degrees right now where I am in So Cal (Santa Clarita) and I'm getting off this damn computer and going for a ride...........talk to you all when I get back.

Tony

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
JimmyK said:
Yo 5th!

CAN YOU BELIEVE TODAY IN HOUSTON!!!???

Drop Dead PERFECT!

Yep. Damn near piss perfect. It don't get much better than this. It will probably be this way for the weekend.....Just my luck, I have to work.

Later,

·
Registered
380 Posts
weather

I don't believe you people down south and out west have ever seen much snow. but up here in nothern wisconsin awe get cold weather also. this morning it was 7 degrees and a wind chill of 15 below 0. haven't seen my DYNA sence Oct. it is all covered up. but come this Saturday the cover comes off and we start on the 20k service. 2 new tires and then we wait out the weather. hope to get another 7k miles on this year, but got a sportster rider along this year so we will see what we will see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
man!!!!

NICE day here in New York today.........although its a tease, one day 65f and sunny, the next day 35f and rain/light snow. I don't know why mother nature plans all the 65f and sunny days during the work week though.....lol

ANYWAY, soon we'll all be complaining its too HOT (hopefully)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts