V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find that there is a wealth of valuable information on this site and decided that joining was cheaper than 3 cycle magazines and well worth the investment. I did have a problem with using Paypal so I e-mailed Mr.D Price about my problem and he took almost an hour to reply to me. Granted the return e-mail was professional and explained exactly how to solve my problem but a whole hour?
Then when I finally got thru applying for "premium member" status it took well over another hour to have me up and running. Fine forum, very knowledgable participants (if you don't mind getting your oranges busted now and again) but he just has to speed up the process.
Tractorhunter %[email protected]
 

·
Fuk ya'll, I'm from TEXAS
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
yes it is. but the search function still sux. And as God as my witness I will not rest until it is worthy of this fine forum.:banmep:
 

·
Road Captain
Joined
·
6,628 Posts
captainlee said:
yes it is. but the search function still sux. And as God as my witness I will not rest until it is worthy of this fine forum.:banmep:
:banmep: huh? YOU WISH!:harhar:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad I got your juices stirring, If only for a moment or two. (smiley)
 

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
Joined
·
4,884 Posts
tractorhunter said:
I find that there is a wealth of valuable information on this site and decided that joining was cheaper than 3 cycle magazines and well worth the investment. I did have a problem with using Paypal so I e-mailed Mr.D Price about my problem and he took almost an hour to reply to me. Granted the return e-mail was professional and explained exactly how to solve my problem but a whole hour?
Then when I finally got thru applying for "premium member" status it took well over another hour to have me up and running. Fine forum, very knowledgable participants (if you don't mind getting your oranges busted now and again) but he just has to speed up the process.
Tractorhunter %[email protected]

They always take their time for a new member who doesn't bother to put up an avatar..............#[email protected]

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
You think that is bad... it took DP at least 45 minutes to answer an email request to change my login name from something lame I entered when I was just leeching info. Took another 5 for him to actually do it.

The mods are lame too.
 

·
Doing time, behind bars!
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
Ssssshhhh.........

8-Ball said:
You think that is bad... it took DP at least 45 minutes to answer an email request to change my login name from something lame I entered when I was just leeching info. Took another 5 for him to actually do it.

The mods are lame too.
Now you've gone and done it; that's classified information! :nono:

Now all those NEWBIES that named themselves after their rides like 05REDFXST and such like eg most Sportster owners, but then UPGRADED to Softails or Road Kings, will be wanting to change their names too............

with appropriate DANCING SMILEY THINGS ~!Awesome! of course, BUT THATS JUST ME :yes:

:thanks: #@SasF# :roflback:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Avatar, Lucky I can spel it say nothing of knowing how to do it. I'll try to figure it out eventually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
GrayRider said:
C'mon, what was it?
Crisp... don't ask.

The_Snowman said:
Now you've gone and done it; that's classified information! :nono:

Now all those NEWBIES that named themselves after their rides like 05REDFXST and such like eg most Sportster owners, but then UPGRADED to Softails or Road Kings, will be wanting to change their names too............

with appropriate DANCING SMILEY THINGS ~!Awesome! of course, BUT THATS JUST ME :yes:

:thanks: #@SasF# :roflback:
Hey... he has to earn my $15 somehow.
 

·
Infidel
Joined
·
6,331 Posts
tractorhunter said:
I find that there is a wealth of valuable information on this site and decided that joining was cheaper than 3 cycle magazines and well worth the investment. I did have a problem with using Paypal so I e-mailed Mr.D Price about my problem and he took almost an hour to reply to me. Granted the return e-mail was professional and explained exactly how to solve my problem but a whole hour?
Then when I finally got thru applying for "premium member" status it took well over another hour to have me up and running. Fine forum, very knowledgable participants (if you don't mind getting your oranges busted now and again) but he just has to speed up the process.
Tractorhunter %[email protected]
DP has a day job. Cut him some slack. :yes:
 

·
Incredible
Joined
·
3,029 Posts
All I can say is quit having issues with creating a paypal account.

It took me two minutes tops when I setup my premium account.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Announcement!!! This Was A Joke!!!

I thought I wrote this with enough sarcasm that it would be picked up immediately that it was only a joke. My dry sense of humor. I was amazed at getting an email back so soon and the membership kicked in before I thought it would. Fine job Mr. Price. Sorry to the few of you who thought I was serious. I'll spank myself for this one. TH#[email protected] #[email protected]
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Snowman

·
Forgetter of Things
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
tractorhunter said:
...and he took almost an hour to reply to me. Granted the return e-mail was professional and explained exactly how to solve my problem but a whole hour?
Then when I finally got thru applying for "premium member" status it took well over another hour to have me up and running.
...could have been a few reasons DP was ''so slow'' in getting you up & running.
Did you slip him a few extra $$ for "premium service"?:nope:
or
maybe DP doesn't have a computer in the bathroom and he was ''indesposed'':dunno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
290 Posts
Emails, no matter how well someone might craft something clever (or sarcastic), often do not communicate the message in the spirit in which it was typed. This is particularly true with those whom you do not have any sort of history with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
NodakGus said:
Emails, no matter how well someone might craft something clever (or sarcastic), often do not communicate the message in the spirit in which it was typed. This is particularly true with those whom you do not have any sort of history with.
... and those with no sense of humor or self deprication. The facetiousness of the first post in this thread was obvious.
 

·
Doing time, behind bars!
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
did they read the second post.........?

Ka-Ka said:
I had written a heated reply, then noticed the sarcasm%[email protected] I, too, thought it was an exteamely speedy process, with great administrative help.
....... :confused: .......which makes it blatantly obvious that the post was indeed in jest, can't win them all :duh?: ........... :thumbsup:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top