V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am new to this site!! So what does FNG :) stand for---Fu**in New Guy or what??:huh:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
hdracer67 said:
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am new to this site!! So what does FNG :) stand for---Fu**in New Guy or what??:huh:
No matter how many times you here this questions it's always funny. Kinda like prospecting.

Racer...get those post counts up and you'll be able to change that to something more suitable for ya.

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
You are also from Wisconsin.

For us it means "Freezing Nose Goobers."

Surprisingly, that is also the knickname of the girl MadCity took to his prom.

Ah, it was a magical night at Taycheedah Women's Prison that dank night in 1971. The de-lousing area had been freshly painted, and quilted toilet paper festooned the dunking stations.

It was that Cinderella moment, with MadCity agog at Goobers' new "Eat Death" tattoo as the prison band belted out that year's theme "I Fought the Law..."

The pictures still make me tear up.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
The Tourist said:
You are also from Wisconsin.

For us it means "Freezing Nose Goobers."

Surprisingly, that is also the knickname of the girl MadCity took to his prom.

Ah, it was a magical night at Taycheedah Women's Prison that dank night in 1971. The de-lousing area had been freshly painted, and quilted toilet paper festooned the dunking stations.

It was that Cinderella moment, with MadCity agog at Goobers' new "Eat Death" tattoo as the prison band belted out that year's theme "I Fought the Law..."

The pictures still make me tear up.
Now this is what I call thread drift. Helluva good read though! :clap:

Tom

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
TLeath said:
Now this is what I call thread drift. Helluva good read though!Tom
What? Me? Thread drift?

I worked "FNG" and a lambaste of MadCity into the same post. I think you're jealous. Wait until Popeye sees this thread!

I'll look like a flippin' cleric when that happens!

·
Registered
294 Posts
You guys are killin me.:roflback: :roflback:

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
The Tourist said:
What? Me? Thread drift?

I worked "FNG" and a lambaste of MadCity into the same post. I think you're jealous. Wait until Popeye sees this thread!

I'll look like a flippin' cleric when that happens!
Ever wonder how P O P E Y E got them forearms like that? He is still dating Olive Oil right? %[email protected]

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by The Tourist
Ah, it was a magical night at Taycheedah Women's Prison that dank night in 1971. The de-lousing area had been freshly painted, and quilted toilet paper festooned the dunking stations. It was that Cinderella moment, with MadCity agog at Goobers' new "Eat Death" tattoo as the prison band belted out that year's theme "I Fought the Law..."
Ah yes, I remember it like it was yesterday, in particular that tawdry incident involving The Tourist, the warden and that poor goat. But no one wants to revisit that. Welcome to the forum hdracer.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I think there is something very strange going on up Wisconsin way. I know I get stranger when I put on the Capitol City t-shirt. My prose doesn't quite match up though.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Rock Steady said:
Racer...get those post counts up and you'll be able to change that to something more suitable for ya.
...OR, for $15, you can become a premium member, and change it to anything you want:yes: ...and you get to see all the pictures, too.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
xkvator said:
...OR, for $15, you can become a premium member, and change it to anything you want:yes: ...and you get to see all the pictures, too.
X,
Don't tell him everything. He's prospecting. :laugh:

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
machinist said:
I think there is something very strange going on up Wisconsin way.
Oh, you have no idea!

We have cow tipping! Chip tossing! We wet down slinky T-shirts with buttermilk and everyone has a gouda time. As for cow tipping, we use 15% before tax and bar tab. The poor girls work to udder exhaustion.

Of course, MadCity and I, not to mention the rest of the nefarious cheesehead scooter jockeys, are all fighting off sharpening groupies and passing wisdom down to the FNGs.

It's life's curse.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Rock Steady said:
X,
Don't tell him everything. He's prospecting. :laugh:
Sorry...........I didn't tell him about the secret handshake, though:sofa:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts