·
Registered
182 Posts
IS MAX-BT, IS33, IS2

You need colors and size to send me those to demo for a couple 3 years

·
Enjoying a great Ride.
807 Posts
I really like the HJC I/2 helmet, There very comfortable and they saved my life twice down here from these fools.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had a Skid Lid knockoff "Street -n- Steel" or Cycle Gear brand. I high sided, landed on my head and the helmet held up perfectly despite taking a beating. For $40 and not looking like Dark Helmet it was worth every penny then some.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
I like HJC helmets since they fit well. I have one for the street and one for off road too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It all depends upon your passion and what you inherit by viewing others as inspiration. If you are bike then I think there should be more than one helmets you have in the garage so according to the situation you can change the type with no hassle. Quality is a necessary part and design is secondary but I not saying you to leave your well attractive helmet :). While searching over here Guide to Best Motorcycle Helmets in 2020 | Sporty Journal first I got a brief overview of all types of helmets so before choose I am well awarded the product type when I like or dislike that.

I think while making the choice with a better guide makes us more confident while buying any helmet. Btw I like my 1 Strom Modular full face with flipping options.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Uh... yeah... thanks for the link "Mike".

AlanS... this smells like tins of mashed up pork parts.
Do you have a good meme for it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Uh... yeah... thanks for the link "Mike".

AlanS... this smells like tins of mashed up pork parts.
Do you have a good meme for it?
I see, Cat is a respected member here. So you have a problem with the link or the thoughts I have put. Can you please elaborate? thus I think the meme is not a good idea for me but maybe for others.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
You write like a bot.
You had a total of 2 posts that included a link.
If you are real, I will apologize but as of now I'll just keep an eye on you.
Where are you from , what do you ride?
Maybe an intro in the proper spot would help make me a believer.

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
You write like a bot.
You had a total of 2 posts that included a link.
If you are real, I will apologize but as of now I'll just keep an eye on you.
Where are you from , what do you ride?
Maybe an intro in the proper spot would help make me a believer.
Concur.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts