V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today it is supposed to be around 60 degrees...sounds like I'm coming down with the flu...cough...cough...
I may just have to try and sneak outta work early to go ridin' ! :D
I'll be sure and put on a few miles for all of ya that are snowbound.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Yup, rode the bike into work today and darned if I didn't forget my work shoes at home, had to get back on the bike and ride all the way back home to get them (with a detour). What a shame. :rolleyes:

Temp's are in the 50's today and 60's tomorrow. I think I'm coming down with the same flu as twincamzz.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yea ,, going to be 55 here today and near 60 tomrrow ... got to get out of this place and think i will take tomrrow off .....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I SEE WE ALL HAVE THE SAME SICKNESS. WARM AGAIN IN THE NORT COUNTRY AND IM ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR. 45 IN MINN AT NOON.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Sunny with temps in the 40's. Three fucken feet of snow on the ground!:D

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Love this weather too. ahh ahhh aaahhhhchoooo. :eek:

·
Just bad
698 Posts
Yeah... it's warm enough that I actually have to share the motorcycle parking area at work. All the fair-weather birds went home at lunch and came back on two wheels :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
All you guys are SICK and Sadistic! We have received 51" Snow in the last two weeks, More expected tonight, tomorrow & Friday. Pile is greater then 6 feet at the end of my drive. temps havent seen 30 since who knows when and i can just about remember what my bike looks like under the sheets in the garage. AHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm with you guys in Tennessee at 55...nice. Told the office I had to go home at lunch to get my girl hot! They had a laugh about that one but I returned and she was twix my leggs....NICE....and I'll do it again tomorrow!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Couldnt deal with that much snow ... We get a bit here but nothing like that .... I will put a few miles on the bike for you tomrrow ....

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
fourhour said:
Sunny with temps in the 40's. Three fucken feet of snow on the ground!:D
WTF? One to three inches predicted for tomorrow!:mad:When will it ever end?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If i had snow I would be on the sled. Got a brand new polaris XC 800 SP sittin in the garage looking lonely. Still rather ride the bike.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Got to ride 225 miles today, Was a little windy heading south but really felt great. Tonight back to cold weather. Lots of bikes out today.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep...I got to ride about an hour yesterday before the sun went down. Didn't get to sneak out of work early as planned. I think I seriously got the bug today though. It's not supposed to be as nice today, but I rode in anyway. I wasn't the only one either. We don't get this kinda weather too often in January. Gotta Ride !

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yea ,, got the fever too .... road mine this moring hoping to get out of here early and put some miles on the bike .. but looks like I will just have to look at it in the parking lot till 5pm ....:(

·
Just bad
698 Posts
wurkenman said:
If i had snow I would be on the sled. Got a brand new polaris XC 800 SP sittin in the garage looking lonely. Still rather ride the bike.
Down here we use the powerplants out of those sleds to make kick ass race cars :). Not enough snow for the original equipment.

·
Registered
982 Posts
aaaaaaahhhhhhh! What a great day. Was able to get a few hours in at work, get a filling done in my tooth and still get a couple hundred miles in. Temp was 71 today, much warmer than predicted. Sure is nice riding without the full face helmet and touring gear - can really get the feel of the new bike.

Hope everyone else got some wind today.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts