V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We see a few bikes here and there on nice days on Rt. 6 and Rt. 33. But there does not seem to be much going on around here, which I find hard to believe in such a beautiful area to ride. So are any of you members of clubs or have a small group you get together to ride with?
The wife and I both ride, I love to ride much more often and farther than her and I don't mind cold. So anyone around the area that would not mind another 1 or 2 bikes on occaision let me know.

Thanks
Rob

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Rob_OBX said:
We see a few bikes here and there on nice days on Rt. 6 and Rt. 33. But there does not seem to be much going on around here, which I find hard to believe in such a beautiful area to ride. So are any of you members of clubs or have a small group you get together to ride with?
The wife and I both ride, I love to ride much more often and farther than her and I don't mind cold. So anyone around the area that would not mind another 1 or 2 bikes on occaision let me know.

Thanks
Rob
The VTF Gathering aka The Northern Virginia Delinquents ride that way all the time...we post in the northest forum too...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts