V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm deciding what to replace the stock handgrips with on my '02 FXDX. I'd be interested in hearing what people think are the best functionally, the best looking, etc. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
I be grabbin' a handfull of KuryAkyn Iso-Grips on my '99 FXDX. I is as well perchin' my clodhoppers all up on KuryAkyn Iso-Pegs wit da Iso-Stirrups on da stretch-em-out pegs. They looks so good, they feels so fine... Sh!!!t she be a nice ride, cruisin' down the buelevard!

I'm hip, I'm slick, and all the biatches loves my 8-track collection!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
'Sup cox9000??? Size up! Why am you be rollin' all up in my grille? Back da 'f' up yo! I be gettin' da willies dat you be dissin me... I means all I be doin' is chillin like a villian wit a cold 40, blowin' a blunt, jivin' wit a brother 'bout my fave handy grips. What up wit dat?

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Seriously John S.,

The KuryAkyn Iso-Grips are a real nice touch. Comfort is great and quality is up there with the factory replacements since KuryAkyn makes the custom grips for Harley. The ones found in the P&A catalog. They may be inappropriate if you've got small hands, especially with gloves on. The P&A catalog is chock full of custom grips in many different styles. Give it a look and pair 'em up with some pegs for a balanced look.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Nice Grips

check out the braided grips here : http://www.coolsac.com/. I like 'em ! :cool:

I just checked the site out and noticed that they are still showing a silver concho on the end of the grip. Last time I got a pair these, the ones w/ the concho weren't available anymore. You'd think they would update their ad:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts