V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start this. I'm an active duty enlisted male soldier in the Army. I'm an LPN....yep, a nurse. Work on a mother-baby unit......hey!, watch it now! (Still 24/7 hard charging soldier) Living in Germany and going home soon to finish a B.S. in Nursing. Life's good....I get to see miracles happen almost every day!! If I could just ride home/to work everyday on a Hog, I'd be in Heaven. J.T.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Can't imagine anybody making fun of you being a nurse. If I wasn't so damned old, I might even try it. My wife starts nursing school in Sept (she's 18 years younger than me). Big bucks. Support me and my bike in our old age. I'm a sergeant with the Texas prison system.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Flat Foot, The Fuzz, The Man, 5-0, well.........you get the picture :rolleyes:

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Healthcare Maintenance Technician. Tough job but someones got to do it!:D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Flat Foot, The Fuzz, The Man, 5-0 too

·
Registered
119 Posts
I own a Computer Consulting firm, was originally told I'd be getting my V-Rod in September now looks like I may have to wait till sometimes between Jan and April and of course thinking I was getting it I sold my (go ahead and boo) 97 Honda Magna in anticipation so im stuck with the sedan for now. Hopefully I can get it in time for bike week since I cant ride in Michigan that time of year I can take her down and break her in there.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
".... I sold my (go ahead and boo) 97 Honda Magna...."

I can assure you, no one here would boo you for selling a Magna. Buying one yea, but not selling one.

Bla HAha Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 20 of 458 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.