V-Twin Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1926 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Sent the Youngest out on the Strip Saturday with the '83 sporting the basically stock '93 Engine..
Kid popped off a 13.2 at a 99. something MPH... I was Impressed...

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
Next time at No Problem, I expect to see you make a pass.

Reactions: Racepres

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Racepres - I could use a lesson. Do you teach classes online?

Sun. I helped my friend & his wife put in a 24" swimming pool in 90+ heat while managing to drink beer and toke a couple also. By the eve. I was whipped, sweat soaked and fuzzy headed. I opted to get a ride home and leave the bike. I got a ride over to pick up my bike and shot a couple of pics. My buddy (shop owner), his son (Monadnock H-D tech) and one of my favorite dogs, Hulk. Hulky Boy is one of the fastest dogs I have ever seen and I don't mean just on level ground. He will launch himself off big rocks going downhill at full bore. Very smart and loving too.

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
I wish I had a shop like that.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
yeah yeah... nice shop... but what about the dog???!!
haha, he's awesome and can play fetch with the best of 'em. The longest Shepherd I've ever seen and literally runs like a thoroughbred. Maybe, MAYBE a greyhound could beat him on the flat but not on the mountain.
Yup his shop is great but he's been a H-D tech his whole life so it should be nice. Gotta hand it to him, he built it too.
With help from some friends (inc. me).

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
Dog? I was looking at the beer.
No shop is complete without beer.

My little shop doesn't have a lathe, welder, drill press, or other nice machinery. But it does have a small fridge for beer.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
You must've been ripped to spend all day installing a 24" pool. I imagine you don't have a diving board.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
609 Posts
For all interested parties, my L84 ended up using the sleeve and small shift shaft. I will be giving the 82-e84 (shovel style, I'll even throw in new shaft seals) shafts to anyone who needs em.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1982 FXR Shovelhead
35 Posts
For all interested parties, my L84 ended up using the sleeve and small shift shaft. I will be giving the 82-e84 (shovel style, I'll even throw in new shaft seals) shafts to anyone who needs em.

Nick, I could use one for my 82, it's pretty worn out. I'll PM my address. Are they OEM or China? Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
1982 FXR Shovelhead
35 Posts
Deleted, duplicate post

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
609 Posts
@Joe Shovel FXR afaik they should be OEM harley parts (purchased both off ebay, from reputable sellers). Feel free to send me your info and I toss one in the mail asap.

1881 - 1900 of 1926 Posts