V-Twin Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2175 Posts

·
Registered
12,133 Posts
CCR stands the test of time IMO.
... and the beer and pot is better than back then!
Uh oh you done it now. Whatever beer a person has chosen as their beer hasn't changed in flavor since the manufacturer decided to brew it. Weed on the other hand went from flavor like Red Columbian to the nondescript flavors of today. Wrap it up in a grape wrap so it tastes like something. I never heard of anyone pouring grape Koolaid in their beer to make it taste better.

Sent from a couch in Nakina NC

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
682 Posts
@captainhook455

Cap, I thought your favorite flavor was 'Free'
Lol

I like any beer I dont have to pay for. Now if im buying, thats a whole different story. Its usually the cheapest on tap. Haha

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Your anniversary's getting close.

joe
A lot of things are getting close. Like a new windshield for my truck so it'll pass inspection next month.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I just got a new inspection sticker that cost me $650 including the needed frame repair.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,777 Posts
A lot of things are getting close. Like a new windshield for my truck so it'll pass inspection next month.

We don't do those anymore in OK.

Our hoopties look just as safe as ever.

joe

·
Registered
12,133 Posts

I had a van that had a spider crack in my vision went for inspection and the man said is it in your vision. If I lean over to the passenger seat I can see fine. Slapped that sticker on for 13.65. Usually I get 2 vehicles inspected at the same time with one not present. Gotta love NC.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
682 Posts
Inspections? Sounds criminal to me. Just like noise ordinances and emissions testing.

Down here in southern Colorado, nobody cares. Up in Denver, whole other story....

But the govt/state is good about taking away rights and selling them back to you. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Finished the alignment and did the second warm up on the new head gasket.

When getting ready for the alignment, I found the rubber in the heim joint.

Reactions: hillcat

·
Registered
422 Posts
Decided to tackle the front rim and my new 61t pulley today. After I polish up the dual disk front end I got the 6 piston pms will go on and get plumbed. When I go to take down the primary, and swap the belt the pulley will go on and I’ll replace the cleve blocks with bearings then paint the rear wheel to match.
I’ll be honest, prep work and taping absolutely sucked, but hopefully it will last and was worth it. Time will tell!

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Rode it for a short 30 mile shake down cruise before doing yard work.

Life is good once again with a running FXR.

·
In disguise
2,855 Posts
Rode it for a short 30 mile shake down cruise before doing yard work.
Next time give the yard work a short, 30 minute shakedown then spend the rest of the day riding.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Next time give the yard work a short, 30 minute shakedown then spend the rest of the day riding.
It doesn't work like that with my boss.

Besides, next weekend is the AMRA opener and I plan on being there.

Not to race, but watch. And hopefully see Racepres again.

2121 - 2140 of 2175 Posts