V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to food and drink, what special recipe do you have that everyone you know says "That's the best I ever tasted!"?

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I use to be know for my Shlong

Now it's a beanie weenie

·
Super Moderator
2,864 Posts
I don't know about everybody,but I have never had a complaint about my venison chili.I've had others venison and chili that was foul.The deer I harvest on my place always taste good.My wife who never had venison before meeting me loves the chili. She likes my omelettes also.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Brisket. Low and slow using a coffee based dry rub. Normally @ 15 hours on the rack - no peeking.

I've been offered financial backing for a restaurant. But that's probably because I always serve it with Bourbon.

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts
Brisket. Low and slow using a coffee based dry rub. Normally @ 15 hours on the rack - no peeking.

I've been offered financial backing for a restaurant. But that's probably because I always serve it with Bourbon.
Oh man, what I wouldn't do to have that skill. I love Brisket, but I can't cook at all. I tried to learn, but it's just not in me.

·
Premium Member
14,468 Posts
Friends can't remember what happened last week in their own life, but can remember everything in yours. It was in another forum and we were joking around.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
I suppose, I should remember this...perhaps a vague shadowy bit is coming to the fore.
I am sorry.
I doubt the chili would make the trip and holds its magic.
I can't and won't risk the rep.
:coffee:

·
Super Moderator
19,937 Posts
I'm not know for my cooking. I really don't care for doing it. Interferes with my drinking.

But my wife on the other hand, shes known for serving the best carryout in the area.

Just ask anyone whos been through here. She makes carry out exciting.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Friends can't remember what happened last week in their own life, but can remember everything in yours. It was in another forum and we were joking around.

I remember this.... you weren’t joking! :laugh:

·
Registered
16,121 Posts
But my wife on the other hand, shes known for serving the best carryout in the area.
I complimented my wife once telling her she makes the best can biscuits I've ever tasted.

Her gravy from scratch to go on those biscuits is AWESOME.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
I remember this.... you weren’t joking!
Well if I can get an Italian hoagie from the White House in Atlantic City for $75 I am sure I could get a hermectically sealed bag of chilli. Properly packaged of course. This area has every kind of festival there is. The best is the chilli cook-off. I could tell many stories that include a bowl of chili.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts