V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Business Ideas:

What if there was an application for pet hotels? An expedia for pets. People spend crazy amounts of money on their pets.
What if people driving cars could communicate with each other? What if they could talk as if the other person was sitting right next to them? It would be a convenient way of letting other drivers know there is a cop 2 miles down the road.
What if an application (that everyone trusted) could estimate the damages of property on the spot? No more calling out an estimator to look at the damage. A smart phone with access to millions of records could do a decent job at estimating home/car/asset damages and repair costs.
What if there was an application that determined the trust of an individual more accurately? There would be no more required down payments or businesses having to make up space for people that don't show for a reservation, etc. What if all reservations were booked through a single portal with reviews of each person?
What if there was a way for businesses to create virtual rooms that made employees feel like they are not in an office? An employee could enter a virtual conference room to program code, and it could feel like the individual is on a wonderful beach in the Cayman Islands.
Get More Ideas Here:

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
What if there was a new way to purchase without paper money? To be in the club you had to wear a mark to prove you purchased this way so no one wasted their time with you. A mark that's easily noticeable like let's say on your wrist or hand or maybe your forehead? I wonder if this would get so huge that they'd be willing to take your life if you refused to wear this mark?

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
What if there was a new way to purchase without paper money? To be in the club you had to wear a mark to prove you purchased this way so no one wasted their time with you. A mark that's easily noticeable like let's say on your wrist or hand or maybe your forehead? I wonder if this would get so huge that they'd be willing to take your life if you refused to wear this mark?
We could get a chip implanted like the one in my dog.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
As long as it doesn't prove I already passed up the store after work.

Don't want me tracked that well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts