V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highest recorded January temperature in Iowa yesterday 1-8-03! 67 degrees! Took the day off and road my sporty almost 200 miles! I feel so refreshed. Too bad the temperature tanked this morning by almost 35 degrees.

Wonder if it will happen again?

Patsue

·
Registered
467 Posts
Weather is great here too ... 63 degress at 11am .. bikes in the parking lot but looks like it will be there till 5pm ... dont look like Im going to get the afternoon off like I had planned ...:(

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
The temps here the last two days were great too. Today I am once again reminded that I live in the nort country. 30 degree change from yesterday.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
Yeah, weather is great here(Atlanta, GA area) today. But, of course, yesterday on way to work, my bike took a powder and is now knocking. No idea what is problem as I am not a mechanic(well, not on bikes anyway). It goes to shop on Saturday morning.

·
Just bad
698 Posts
Unome said:
Yeah, weather is great here(Atlanta, GA area) today. But, of course, yesterday on way to work, my bike took a powder and is now knocking. No idea what is problem as I am not a mechanic(well, not on bikes anyway). It goes to shop on Saturday morning.
You're not kidding. The cold hasn't kept me from riding yet. My trip is pretty short so I'll keep going down to freezing. Yesterday and today I am making up for my own downtime with the drive sprocket and resulting outer primary gasket X 3 I was dealing with the last week or two of fall. Today I went for a McNasty at lunch and it wasn't the close one, knowhutimean? :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts