V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today somebody steals your I-pod what are they gonna' be listening to?

Whass-on-yer-pod?

No cheating, whassonyerpod right this minute?

(other mp3 players of course count but don't sound as cool.)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a pretty wide variety....you'll find Aerosmith, Steve Earl, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, AC\DC, Nickleback, Trans Siberian, Hank Jr, Jerry Clower, Cross Canadian Ragweed......and many others

Like I said, I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff.

·
moved on
13,396 Posts
Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Rollingstones, Aerosmith, CS&N, Cream, Dr John, 311, Sublime, EZ-E, Clapton, Eurythmics, GDead, Jimi, Buffett, Zeppelin, Neal Diamond and Young, Red Hot Chilipeppers, Santana, Savoy Brown, Alan Parsons Project, Doors, Rightous Bros, and Opie and Anthony

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
I don't have a clue what's on mine... I have a script that loads up the player with random songs from my music directory until it is full.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I have over 200 songs and building on my Treo.

I listen to everything from Hardcore Death Metal to 70's fusion Jazz.

Predominant artists on my phone are Rush, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Slayer, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Tool, Steely Dan, Al Dimeola and Dream Theatre.

Too many too list really

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Tony Rice, John Prine, Jerry Jeff Walker, David Allen Coe, Rush, Zep, ZZ, Big Band, Bluegrass, Skynard, Hatchett, Blackfoot, Ted Nugent, Mountain, West, Bruce and Lang, ELP, Sabbath...........

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Lots of stuff. Linkin Park, Godsmack, Butch Walker, Nickelback, Pearl Jam, Steve Vai, Bon Jovi, Toby Keith, Jason Aldean, Seal, Bob Segar - the list goes on. Got abotu 8.5 GB. Actually I brought my new iPod Touch to work today - gift from the wife. This thing is awesome.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am all over the board with this question

Nickleback, Hinder, Aerosmith, Elvis, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Garth Brooks, Brooks and Dunn, Alan Jackson, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Temptations, AC/DC, Puddle of Mudd, Fergie, Kid Rock, Beach Boys, Motley Crue, Tim McGraw, Johnny Cash, Lewis Black, George Carlin, Troggs and of course Uncle Ted

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i usually go the random route, but right now I'm running the new Springsteen and new Knopfler back to back.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
The five or six songs that came with it! :Dennis

·
<><
3,971 Posts
AC/DC, Aerosmith, Al Green, Al Stewart, Alice Cooper, Allman Bros, America, The Animals, Aretha Franklin, B.B. King, BTO, Bad Company, The Band, Beach Boys, Beatles, Black Crowes, Blood Sweat & Tears, Blue Oyster Cult, Blues Image, Bob Dylan, Bob James & Earl Klugh, Bob Marley, Bobby McFerrin, Bon Jovi, Bonnie Raitt, Booker T. & The MG's, Boston, The Box Tops, Brewer & Shipley, Bread, Brownsville Station, Buffalo Springfield, The Byrds, The Cars, Casting Crowns, Cat Stevens, Charlie Hall, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chris Botti, Chris Isaac, Chris Rice, Chuck Berry, Collective Soul, Counting Crows, The Cowsills, Cream, Creedence, CSN&Y, David Bowie, David Essex, David Lindley, Dawn (really?!), Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Derek and the Dominos, Diana Krall, Dire Straits, Doobies, Don Henley, Donald Fagen, Donovan, Doors, Eagles, Edgar Winter, ELO, Elton John, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Enya, Clapton, The 5th Dimension, Five Man Elictrical Band, The Fixx, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, Gary Puckett & the Union Gap, George Thorogood, George Winston, Grand Funk Railroad, Grateful Dead, Green Day, Guns 'N Roses, Heart, The Hollies, The Honey Cone, INXS, Iron Butterfly, Jack Johnson, Jackson Browne, James Brown, James Gang, Janis Joplin, Jars of Clay, Jeff Foxworthy, Jerry Seinfeld, Jet, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Buffett, Jimmy Eat World, Joan Baez, Joe Cocker, Joe Walsh, John Fogerty, John Legend, Jose Feliciano, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, The Katinas, The Killers, The Kinks, Kiss, The Knack, Larry the Cable Guy, Led Zeppelin, Lemon Pipers, Lenny Kravitz, Leon Russell, Little Feat, Louis Armstrong, Love, Loverboy, Lovin' Spoonful, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Marcels, Marvin Gaye, Matt Redman, Melanie, Metallica, Michael W. Smith, Moby, The Monkees, Moody Blues, Motley Crue, Mungo Jerry, Neil Young, Nickelback, Nirvana, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Noel Richards, Norah Jones, Norman Greenbaum, The Ocean, Otis Redding, Ottmar Liebert, The Outlawas, Ozzy Osbourne, POD, Passion Worship Band, Pat Benetar, Paul Oakley, Paul Potts, Peter Frampton, Petra, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Pointer Sisters, The Police, Pretenders, Procol Harum, Queen, The Raiders, Ray Charles, Rebecca St. James, REO Speedwagon, Rita Springer, Robert Cray, Robert John, Robert Plant, Rod Stewart, Rolling Stones, Rosanne Cash, Roy Orbison, Rush, Santana, Sarah McLachlan, Scorpions, Sheryl Crow, Simon & Garfunkel, Sonic Flood, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Steve Winwood, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stone Temple Pilots, Stoneleigh Band, Stewart Townend, Styx, Sugarhill Gang, Supertramp, System of a Down, T. Rex, Talking Heads, Tears for Fears, The Temptations, Ten Years After, Thin Lizzy, Third Day, .38 Special, Thornley, Three Dog Night, Tim Hughes, Tim Ye, Tina Turner, TLC, Tom Petty, Tommy James & The Shondells, Tower of Power, Tracy Bonham, Tracy Chapman, Traffic, The Turtles, U2, Van Halen, Van Morrison, Vaughan Brothers, War, Warren Zevon, Weezer, The White Stripes, Whitney Houston, The Who, Xavier Rudd (No Woman No Cry), Yes, The Zombies, and ZZ Top!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Wow! Way too much time on your hands! ^^^^^^^^^^^

·
<><
3,971 Posts
No cut/paste, that's my list. Years of collecting, all my CD's compiled in one spot. Started with vinyl of course, bought dupes of my favorites in cassette (had very few 8-tracks), replaced those with CD's, and now all together in iTunes. Filled in a few blanks from the iTunes music store.

Bobby McFerrin.. hey, it's just the one song, Don't Worry Be Happy. There are days when that little tune will do the trick!~

1 - 20 of 33 Posts