V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HD-LUX,
well, between Christmas & your birthday, you should have all your parts for the build, right?:thumbsup:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I Wish

Man, all I got was another year older and deeper in debt. That reminds me of the song "Sixteen Tons" by Mearle Travis. I just keep waffling on the build direction. And then I read about adlerx getting 114 ft. lbs. out of a mild 95" with BigBoyz ported 9.7:1 heads and the 37b cam. Man if I could get close to that on my EFI I'd be a happy camper. Bean and Springer at www.BigBoyzCycles.com have been very helpful and I am probably going to go that route. The cam is $250 on Ebay. If I can get that in before Feb then I'll send the jugs and heads to Bean for boring and porting. My wife is gonna freak though.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
HD-LUX said:
Man, all I got was another year older and deeper in debt. That reminds me of the song "Sixteen Tons" by Mearle Travis. I just keep waffling on the build direction. And then I read about adlerx getting 114 ft. lbs. out of a mild 95" with BigBoyz ported 9.7:1 heads and the 37b cam. Man if I could get close to that on my EFI I'd be a happy camper. Bean and Springer at www.BigBoyzCycles.com have been very helpful and I am probably going to go that route. The cam is $250 on Ebay. If I can get that in before Feb then I'll send the jugs and heads to Bean for boring and porting. My wife is gonna freak though.
Damn...I gotta run over to ebay....hope they got a couple left!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts