V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
These are HD Wyatt Fuller Swingback bars (part#56039-03). They have a 5.5" rise and an 8" pullback. They are what I consider the perfect riding position, can pound many miles out and my arms never are a problem. It's that Badlander seat that be a bit rough after 300 miles.

dres22 said:
Wydeglyde I have a set of Duece risers and am setting them up for my Low Rider. I note that the spacer you had made up is 1 5/8" in diameter. The bottem of the Deuce riser above the extrusions is also 1 5/8" but on my triple tree the riser indents are 1 1/2". Did you use something to shim this flush with the triple tree and then just mount the spacer flush on top of the tree? On My Low Rider I do not think I will need a spacer to clear the dash. So I plan on grinding off the lower extrusion on the Deuce riser and but I still need to deal with the riser indents where the stock risers mount to the bushings. I was thinking of just using some washers as spacers until it is flush with the triple tree and then mounting the Deuse riser. I do not see a problem but am I missing something? I would hate to srew up the stearing causing injury or worse damage to my bike. Thanks.
Too many threads going. I posted pics on the Duece bar thread on the next page. I did not use spacers, the bottom of the extensions are flat. As you can see they fit well, no problems.

Not sure what you mean by grinding off the lower extrusion, you need that to lock the pieces together or you will get a bunch of movement in the bars. When properly torqued mine stay in position. Check out the pics and you should have a better idea. http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76951

There is one more pic I want to add, but my computer is giving me some grief downloading pics from my camera. It shows how close the duece risers come to the dash.

dougsthang' said:
It's that Badlander seat that be a bit rough after 300 miles.
More like 50 miles for me!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.