V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Looks like a Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks to me. Am I right? Or maybe a Glenlivet?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hey Hippo bro. What location are you using for your pics? I need to find a new homestead.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bushmill's.

When homestead eliminated the free accounts, they left a little hole in the system, where you can still get a free 8MB site, the problem being that with the old version you had uploaded the sitebuilder and probably opened a webpage which left virtually no room for images. The trick is to dump the whole thing and start from scratch without uploading any of their stuff or creating a website and just using the whole space to store images. They also limit your monthly bandwidth, so you want to prevent access by anyone other then yourself. I don't recall if it was just for existing members grandfathered in or open, so just in case you may want not to get signed out. If you use the proper format you can get a wagonload of images into 8MB and if you are getting close to exceeding it you just dump some older images. Sorry CRS as far as the little details, but it will come to you as you play with it. There is no better site for images, as they still use the old netzero uploader that no one has yet beat for simplicity.

·
Registered
380 Posts
new years eve

will the drink looks good but today i did one thing better for my wifes 50th birthday. i bought her a custom 97 883 hugger and is she ever thrilled thats got to be better than any drink.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
slamin sammy,

You are definitly the golden one at your adobe. Will the 2 of you cruise together or was this purchase made so you could scoot down the road on your own?
Either way, you did good getting some one else into the 2 wheeled world.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
380 Posts
2 bikes on the road

Hey man got the bike for the lady to ride with me and friends, and for her to get that harley experiance. so she will ride the 883 and i will ride the dyna. boy is she fired up! but it is winter in wis.and 14 to 16 weeks away from the riding season. so she will just have to polish it and wait.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Sammy, congrat's to your wife AND you. The two of you will enjoy life TOGETHER ridin' those Harleys. I know. I know. She could ride on the back with you, but there's something especially bonding when a couple both ride their own. Ride safe and far, Sammy. Those weeks will roll by.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts