V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Did ya get a discount for that minor flaw along side the front pipe?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Good thing you got a pic right away,cuz they dont stay stock for long. Nice ride.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Way to go bro :) Looks fine, now, get it in the sun and snap away some more :cool:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...looking good

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Beautifull.... I just love the Heritage..! Love the color.. Congrats... happy riding!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
What's this, another Gun Metal Pearl Harley? But the guy at the Harley factory told me MINE was the only one LoL :D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Good Lookin' scoot Traceman... you must have some powerful connections at the Factory, huh?? LOL. Congratz on the new scoot !!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
twincamzz said:
Good Lookin' scoot Traceman... you must have some powerful connections at the Factory, huh?? LOL. Congratz on the new scoot !!

Well I am not sure how it all came about at the dealer but a friend of mine ordered 1 from the same dealer in Wisconsin back in April and they called him around Dec 16 and told him it was there and ready to ship. I thought what the hell I will give them a call and see when some more were coming in. Tony told me well we just happen to have a Heritage Classic on the floor. I was looking for a Fatboy but he said it would be April-May before he got one in. I gave him a deposit over the phone the next day and the rest is history.

My friend couldn't believe it that I got mine a week after he got his. Just got lucky this time.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Beautiful bike!! IMO, That color has got to be one of the best that harley has come out with.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Good luck!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts