V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,647 Posts
Ha that's a great question actually. We use liters as a measurement for the hydration bladders because that's the measurement the entire industry uses. I've been using the hydration bladders/reservoirs many years, since they were introduced to our military and the outdoors industry and liters is how it's always been. We always try to remind folks that our hydration bladder is "just under a gallon". You're right about us not being a metric nation...we've become a mix of both. Pop comes in liter bottles, while milk is in a gallon. On our cars and bikes we have to worry if the part is metric or standard. You're right Joe it can be a pain to figure out.
I don't agree with your reasoning but I have much respect for your approach here. Your people skills are way better than mine.

I'm mostly hurt that autoworker didn't like my pun. I suspect he didn't catch it either.

joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't agree with your reasoning but I have much respect for your approach here. Your people skills are way better than mine.

I'm mostly hurt that autoworker didn't like my pun. I suspect he didn't catch it either.

joe
No worries, I understand where you're coming from though....we have to work out it the industry with all this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went shopping yesterday and I couldn't find a 3 qt bottle of Sundrop. There were plenty of 219.7 gm bags of tater chips. A box of 388 gm Ritz crackers was needed. Last but not least I bought 9.6 cm X 10.1 cm of toilet paper.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Good one?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts