V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,780 Posts
Are y'all sure about this?

Pimp Stixxx?? Really??

And the link just takes you to a log-in page. No thanks.

joe

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wtf?????????

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Maybe it is for the Honda Civic forum.

Reactions: Homesick

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Bitch better have my money

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I think in the new trendy word for the cane, with the big diamond on the top, that you slap you girls around, to show a little love.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
That guy walks like a stripper. I am sure he is really the pimp, but you got the idea.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I did a search for Pimp Stixxx and this is what came up.

Pimp Stixxx Detailing Component System is a patent-pending motorcycle detailing polishing technology utilizing a series of various straight and angled component handles that are coated in VINYL so they don't scratch, 7 component cleaning heads, and a cloth or optional microfiber cloth towel to help clean tight, hard-to-reach areas that cannot normally be reached by using conventional tools or by hand.

Pimp Stixxx motorcycle detailing tools are safe to use on chrome, billet aluminum, powder coating and painted surfaces provided they are used as directed. The component handles are made of tempered aluminum coated with chemical resistant vinyl. The component heads are made from self-lubricating, non-marking, high-density plastic that is resistant to petroleum and chemicals. Choose Pimp Stixxx for your motorcycle polishing needs today!

I may have to check more about their products. Any help I can get cleaning the bike is help I'll take.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
It may be a good product, but I have trouble taking them serious with the name. The link posted didn't work even.

I think they may be more aimed at the crotch rocket crowd.

·
Administrator
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a motorcycle detailing company.

~ Alan, Community Support

1 - 15 of 15 Posts