V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
We're excited to be supporting the community!

We are pleased to be part of the V-Twinforum.com community. For the past year, we have been working diligently to bring new product that can handle the needs of our customers while remaining price competitive.

After completing hundreds of sales and installs, we can without hesitation guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We now offer 11”, 12”, & 13” adjustable and non-adjustable shocks with 5 spring rates to choose from.

Harley customers will absolutely love our shocks which now feature spring rates in the 19nm and 21nm range (100lbs and 120lbs respectively) as well as our previous rates. All of our shocks are designed to provide the perfect balance of compression and rebound damping to ensure a smooth comfortable ride.

For those with an inseam of 30” or shorter, you will absolutely love our 11” shocks which can handle single or two up riding. Our 11” shocks are the absolute “no compromise” shock that provides a safe and reliable way to lower your bike.

We welcome any and all questions. All V-TwinForum.com members receive special pricing and we believe that participating in this forum is a great way to be “at the grass roots” with who and what our product is designed for, while at the same time providing special pricing and considerations to the members of this community.

Please also visit us online to see the complete scope of our offerings as well as read reviews and browse some of our videos from the various markets that we serve.

·
Registered
20 Posts
JRi Application chart, Instruction Manual and more

We've put together an extensive users manual for helping new and perspective customers understand the nuts and bolts of our single and non adjustable Harley Davidson Shocks. You can browse our offerings, applications and "recommendations" as well as download the complete users manual here:

http://www.jrishocks.com/harleydavidson/

As always feel free to PM us or contact us direct!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I see you no longer offer an external reservoir shock is there a reason for that? I was considering having that added on when I get mine rebuilt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We've put together an extensive users manual for helping new and perspective customers understand the nuts and bolts of our single and non adjustable Harley Davidson Shocks. You can browse our offerings, applications and "recommendations" as well as download the complete users manual here:

http://www.jrishocks.com/harleydavidson/

As always feel free to PM us or contact us direct!
We can still provide those for you. We do them as "custom shocks" at this point as there are no "generic...one size fits everything" build for bikes due to the diversity in bike models and accessory packages. If you are looking for remote reservoir shocks, just let us know what you need and we can help you.

Marcus McBain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts