V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather report looking good at moment, anyone up for a ride this weekend?

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
joediver said:
would love to Joe but bike won't be ready in time. few more weeks and I'm in.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
joediver said:
hmmm...do I take the bike off the stand...naw gotta do this...maybe in a few weeks...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not teasing

Sorry for those who are in the middle of engine upgrades...trust me I remember what it was like to not be able to ride. Come on Delinquent's anyone else got cabin fever after the past few cold weekends?

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
I've got a complete bike! What did you have in mind for a ride? My only problem is a house project which willo keep me from being out for too much of the day. I'm in Alex. too btw.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plans?

I'm pretty open to suggestions, maybe a quick meet at Patriot or another location and a short trip out towards Hunt Country with maybe lunch at the Whistle Stop in the Plains?

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Riding?

joediver said:
I'm pretty open to suggestions, maybe a quick meet at Patriot or another location and a short trip out towards Hunt Country with maybe lunch at the Whistle Stop in the Plains?
Any more heard about a weekend ride? Sunday looks like it should be nicer than Saturday, and I should work on the house on Saturday but I probably need to get out on the bike.

I'm up for meeting out at Patriot, or we could meet on King St., or somewhere in Alexandria. I'm flexible if a ride is coming together.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sunday sounds good

If no one else chimes in lets meet somewhere in Alexandria where we can get to 66 and get out of city traffic quickly. Maybe off Slater's Lane or where Eads dead ends at Four Mile Run but am open to suggestions if you can think of a better place to link up.

I was thinking of taking 66 out to 29 to 55 for starters and grabbing a bite in the Plains, Marshall or Middleburg. Does that sound good or do you have a better route in mind.

Sure hope it warms up today and the wind dies down...thought body parts were going to drop off this AM when I took the dogs for their walk.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
joediver said:
If no one else chimes in lets meet somewhere in Alexandria where we can get to 66 and get out of city traffic quickly. Maybe off Slater's Lane or where Eads dead ends at Four Mile Run but am open to suggestions if you can think of a better place to link up.

I was thinking of taking 66 out to 29 to 55 for starters and grabbing a bite in the Plains, Marshall or Middleburg. Does that sound good or do you have a better route in mind.

Sure hope it warms up today and the wind dies down...thought body parts were going to drop off this AM when I took the dogs for their walk.
Tomorrow (sunday) is better for me.

I live just off of the parkway south of Old Towne.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great news

Hey Wyo glad to hear you might join us sounds like we can meet somewhere local since we are all near Alexandria.

What time works for you two?

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
joediver said:
Hey Wyo glad to hear you might join us sounds like we can meet somewhere local since we are all near Alexandria.

What time works for you two?

Sunday is far easier for me too and the weather is supposed to be better. I'm a little north of King so anywhere works for me. We could meet around Slaters or perhaps in the parking lot of the train station on King, across from the Masonic. My only caveat is that I've only got 200 on the build and I won't be blasting around till I get it dyno'd. So if I ride like a wimp.........

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Sunday is far easier for me too and the weather is supposed to be better. I'm a little north of King so anywhere works for me. We could meet around Slaters or perhaps in the parking lot of the train station on King, across from the Masonic. My only caveat is that I've only got 200 on the build and I won't be blasting around till I get it dyno'd. So if I ride like a wimp.........
At least your ridin'.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
GPO03FatBoy said:
My only caveat is that I've only got 200 on the build and I won't be blasting around till I get it dyno'd. So if I ride like a wimp.........
Both Wyo and I just finished breaking in ours so we'll understand. I've only been on one Delinquent ride but my impression is...if Wyodude's in front we all end up playing catch up! :whistle:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
At least your ridin'.
Hey Doug - come join us.

We'd love to have you! You can always haul gas and food in the SUV!

LOL

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Hey Doug - come join us.

We'd love to have you! You can always haul gas and food in the SUV!

LOL
Should I tow my trailer in case one of you....

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bite your keyboard. Hey just 'cuz you can't ride, there's no need for the bad juju!

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Should I tow my trailer in case one of you....

Sounds great Doug, but maybe you'll want to put your bike on it with a "Wish I Were Riding! sign hangin off the back. :265: :roflback:

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Joe,
the end of that sentence is "get tired of riding your scoot and would rather ride in the SUV."

Greg,
sign spraypainted on trailer. where do we link up.:nfu2:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
DNLEVESQUE said:
Joe,
the end of that sentence is "get tired of riding your scoot and would rather ride in the SUV."

Greg,
sign spraypainted on trailer. where do we link up.:nfu2:

We love ya Doug!:beer4u:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.