Sat
Nov 16 Partly Cloudy 68°/43° 0 %
Sun
Nov 17 Partly Cloudy 64°/40° 0 %

Can you say: ROAD TRIP:cool:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Nor'easter blowin our way. Snow, sleet then rain to wash it away. Riding in 30 minutes cause it's 60 out now. Put it away for the weekend then!:D

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I rode today but it looks like I got time for some honey-do's this weekend.

Nothern Virginia:

Friday night:_Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. Low 44F.

Sturday:_Cloudy with periods of rain. Temperatures steady in the low 50s.

Saturday night:_Rain likely. Low 44F. Chance of rain 90%.

Sunday:_Mostly cloudy, periods of rain. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 30s.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Was 40F and sunny when I left this morning (south west PA)on a goof off day(checking out the last of the leaves). Don't really know what it got up to later must have been in the 60's anyway. Beautiful day for a putt till I hit a little rain late this afternoon.

Stopped at dealer sale and picked up a few deals for my new scoot when it gets here. While I was there, they were doing a V-Rod with the custom white paint with the ghost flames... sweet. I'm a bagger guy myself, but that paint job was nice.

Sure am jealous of those Bay tempertures! It won't be long and I'll be done for a while. The weather man is calling for some snow this weekend.

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
SoCals' supposed to be sunny and mid-80's this weekend! It is Thanksgiving or 4th of July that's comin' up??? :)

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
Tonight: Rain and snow this evening, tapering to light snow overnight. Low 27F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. About one inch of snow expected.

Tomorrow: Light snow during the morning will mix with sleet at times during the afternoon. High 33F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow may accumulate 1 to 3 inches.

Tomorrow night: A wintry mix of snow and sleet in the evening changing to rain and snow in the overnight hours. Low near 30F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.

Sunday: Rain mixed with snow. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

my bike is put up for the year. oh well, gun season for deer starts monday and ive got the whole week off!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tue. Wed. and Thu. went riding. Sunny and warm, short sleeves, and a sunburn. Forcast for the weekend is work, bummer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just because I'm stuck in this forbidden part of the country doesn't mean I won't ride. Hopefully, won't have to "store" the bike this winter at all. 120 miles last Sunday in 40-43 degree weather. Cold as a well-diggers balogne sandwich. Took a few hours to warm up when I got home. The good times I remember, the bad parts quickly disappear. So Yep, it was a good ride. Plan on doing it again tomorrow in mid 40's.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Yeah, froze my nuts off Thursday. Slept early just to shake off the cold in my bones. Friday was warm, but I would not call it nice. Put about a hundred miles on the bike though. Today we got about an inch of snow on everything but the roads. Rain will wash it all away. We'll be ridin' again next week for sure.:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Our lows are in the 40's down here. I rode yesterday, it was in the 50-60's with at least 20mph winds. It got a bit cold after the sun went down, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts