V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, heaviest rain for years , now salt on the roads dark, dismal and not fun. Whats it like where you are?

Bomber UK

·
Registered
228 Posts
It sucks !

Light Snow Fog/Mist

34°F
(1°C)

Overnight. Periods of snow through 3 am. Accumulations 1 to 2 inches. Temperatures remaining nearly steady around 31. North winds 10 to 20 mph.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
OK I lied.

Sat Sun Mon Tue

Clear

43 - 66 F
58 - 73 F
52 - 69 F
61 - 69 F

·
Registered
688 Posts
Getting ready to snow here. Took a 40 mile ride yesterday just for sh1ts and giggles. Rode up to Snowbasin ski lodge, folks up there couldn't believe that someone would ride at this time of year. Oh well, probably be the last for a while, damn it!! :( ;)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
About 40F and pouring to beat the band.:D Guess it will wash away the snow that we have out there now! Was hoping to take a ride yesterday but the roads were still wet and salty. Maybe tomorrow. I heard that a new front is expected in January that should warm up the Northeast. Hope it's true! Would love to have another winter like last year!:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
it is 24Degrees F in north west Wisconsin this morning and a little foggy but no snow on the ground. but every day we gat closer to spring. so what is it going to take to get Jimmy K to fire up his big Harley and ride it up to Wi. this summer and see this state in all of it's very green. not to say Texas is not great for riding, but wait to all of the people coming here for the 100th see this state. think spring

·
Registered
236 Posts
25 F right now, suppose to get to 50 today and Sunday. Rides planned. Back seater just returned from visit to relatives in Ipswich, UK, and she said she frose her tush off. Not so bad so far in Omaha, NE. But afraid this is the last weekend before the big one hits!

Cheers

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
JimmyK said:

They haven't started salting the roads in Houston yet???? It's a tad chilly this morning here in the Hill Country (34 degrees F), but I play golf at 10:30 and then ride this afternoon. I know....but somebody has to do it. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
High 80s - sunshine , ride all year in just a T shirt and jeans .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hiya

Yes so I understand, my eldest son is now living in Sydney and he says the temp is perfect. Appreciate that Sydney is a long way from you but the comment is fully understood.

Bomber:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts