·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need a icon in this forum above the list of threads and I nominate this one

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
That one works for me but there is another that I like. It is the Viet Nam Service ribbon with a banner that says ' All gave some, some gave all' I'll try to find a graphic.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I vote for the MIA-POW banner. I own the print that you recommended Ron and its one of my all time favorites, but I think that we need to always keep our missing and retained brothers in our thoughts and prayers. Just my .02

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
skydoc said:
I vote for the MIA-POW banner. I own the print that you recommended Ron and its one of my all time favorites, but I think that we need to always keep our missing and retained brothers in our thoughts and prayers. Just my .02
Whats the name of that print?

As far as the other nominations, they are vietnam specific..... I dont think the icon for this forum should be specific in nature. The POW/MIA icon pretty much says it all.............................:(

·
Ridge Rider
435 Posts
A very good point Misguided. We have Vets here from many time frames and must never forget those we left behind.......from any period of service.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sned said:

Anything ever come of this thread? How about the image above?
DP is unsure if he can put anything up in the header of this forum. I tried to research with the software company but couldnt find anything

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
My fourteen years of service goes for the POW icon...

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Misguided said:

DP is unsure if he can put anything up in the header of this forum. I tried to research with the software company but couldnt find anything

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to have an Icon anywhere on the forum header. It would require some extensive "hacking" into the software. And with my luck, it would crash the board. I will keep my eye out though.

:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts