V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people, for the last couple of weeks we, as in my lovely and gracious wife and I, have been kicking the idea around about which bike to buy. We first decided on a Road King Classic that we ordered back in July. Then we saw the Electra Glide Classic and we started to kick that idea around how it would be nicer than the Road King. Well now, we're not going to purchase either one. We're going all out - Ultra Classic Electra Glide, Gunmetal Pearl. We're going to the dealer in the morning to tell him the news and find out if delivery date will still be around January or February. As long as I get the bike by April, thats all that matters to us. Well, thanks for putting up with the (please help me decide post). So, we have went from a Road King Classic to a Ultra Classic in 2 months. I just hope we will be happy with our decision. I am a bell and whistle type of guy anyway. So, the Ultra Classic should do us just fine:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the Electra Glide Classis - 2003. In fact she just came back from the Beauty Parlour. Had a 1550 Kit and some Vance and Hines Turn Down Tips put on. You could'nt have made a better choice. The Road King is a beauty, but for style the Ultra Classic is the way to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm expecting my Ultra Classic (Black and Silver) about the same time.

·
Registered
543 Posts
good choice Cuda. One of my buddies is a gadget freak he has a 2002 Ultra and loves it. If you like all the bells and whistles you picked the right bike, that baby will do everything but wipe your ass for you. :)

P.S. You can probably get the ass-wiper aftermarket too.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fugly, I may need that ass-wiper, some times I forget to wipe and the wife hates me when it come time to wash cloths;)

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
Markcuda said:
Fugly, I may need that ass-wiper, some times I forget to wipe and the wife hates me when it come time to wash cloths;)
Way too much imformation.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Markcuda,
Congrats to you and the lady! Great choice, I got the 03 Ultra in Gun Metal and enjoy every second on it. I do believe you guys will be happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts