V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Joined the forum today; looking forward to some fun and good info exchanges.

My ride is a '01 FLSTC. Free beer if you can guess the colors :D

Except for about a 10 year layoff, knees in the breeze since '76. Learned on an MZ (German) while visiting relatives in Poland. No helmets, very few cars, and all the countryside you could afford the gas to run through- just watch for the crossing farm animals (which one was the brake??? :eek: )

Harleys are my bike of choice but I respect anyone on two wheels. Well, except for the lowly squid, but the bike is not to blame just the "rider". Mentioning this cause I've got friends on other makes who are righteous and while we're not above breaking each others ballz face to face, I don't like cyber chest-thumping.

Well, f__ken' hi all !!
I'll just lurk for a while to get the lay of the land but I didn't want to jump in unannounced.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post up often and ride safe. Lots of great info here.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome Fellow Jersey Guy! Glad to see ya. I was starting to type with an accent with from all these folks down south around.
Good folks here on a great site!. Enjoy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jersey ROCKS! You north or south? I live in Mahwah (pretty damn north) and work in Jersey City. Ride in most days- well, except during this winter from hell!!!! Although I have been able to listen to a lot of stuff I haven't heard in a while- Tangled Up in Blue has been in the CD player for about a week now. Dylan is way all right by me.

·
Registered
885 Posts
PM ya, rather than bore the folks here with two guys from Jersey swappin stories.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The southerners still got ya out numbered though. Y'all (sic) have had a crummy winter. Look up, spring is just around the corner.

·
Registered
46 Posts
alright mate.
im new too.
jersey sounds very cool, and if my education serves me rightly(ie watching the x files), you got a devil who runs around chomping on people.
very very cool.
i live in a place called peterborough, in "the fens".
it is bloody orrible, not very cool at all.......
and we have absolutely no devils.
although we do have extremely evil politicians...

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Now post a pic of the bike so I can get a clue a guess the color.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
OgriUK said:

jersey sounds very cool, and if my education serves me rightly(ie watching the x files), you got a devil who runs around chomping on people.
very very cool.
i live in a place called peterborough, in "the fens".
it is bloody orrible, not very cool at all.......
and we have absolutely no devils.
although we do have extremely evil politicians...
Blahahahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Welcome aboard.

(I thought we were gonna get to flame another, "Who do y'all wave to?" thread!:D Damn!)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fatchance37 said:
:confused: Uuuhhh....Blue & Ice???:confused:

Welcome Blue let's see some pics...Fat
Fatchance, is that really YOU in that picture?

Be Safe!
Chaz

·
Banned
914 Posts
blue&ice said:
Jersey ROCKS! You north or south? I live in Mahwah (pretty damn north) and work in Jersey City. Ride in most days- well, except during this winter from hell!!!! Although I have been able to listen to a lot of stuff I haven't heard in a while- Tangled Up in Blue has been in the CD player for about a week now. Dylan is way all right by me.
Hey blue&ice,

Welcome,
I live in Rockland not to far from ya. Maybe 20 minutes. It would be nice to get some riders from the forum that all live close enough to go for a ride one day. HOOTERS on rt 17???????

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hooters... mmmm.... did you know they have an airline now? no joke; their first flight is this thursday. some short hop in the southeast. try explaining that frequent flyers club to the wife...

I ride/drive (hate this winter) by Hooters all the time but have never stopped in. That sounds like a plan for the spring 4 sure.

·
Banned
914 Posts
HOOTERS Airline?....LOL. As long as I`m married I`m sure I wont be using them..LOL..I`ll send ya a PM later this spring for the HOOTERS blast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts