V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
336 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a few questions about extended warranties. My Stealer actually tried to NOT sell me an extended warranty. Imagine that!!! Says that the new TC88's are so well built that it would be a waste of money. Wants me to put the $$$ into bike goodies instead. I know that there has been a lot of new technology put into the manufacture of the 2003 line but I'm still leery of the high cost of rebuild if something goes to hell. Has anyone had any problems with 2002 or 2003 bikes that might tend to suck your wallet dry without the extended warranty?

· Registered
336 Posts
hezgon, Is the price negotiable to the Stealer? They didn't tell me that! What would be a fair price to start with? 20% off? 15% off? The longer the term, the higher the break?

· Registered
336 Posts
hezgon, THANX. Bros like you help all of us save much $$$. This info will hopefully sway the Stealer to my level of $$$ comfort. I will call on the 60 mo. warranty gold just for chits and giggles. And to talk about E.F.I..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.