V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All-

Winter gear testing continues: Here's my new review of Warm & Safe's Heat Layer Shirt. Can this snug-fitting garment replace the traditional heated jacket liner? Tune in to find out!

-MKL

·
Registered
11,250 Posts
With my volume wide open I still can't hardly hear you. I thought I was going to see a shirt that was warm that I didn't have to plug in. Guess not.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, weird. Sorry about the sound - haven't heard that complaint elsewhere. What kind of device are you using?

As for the garment, it's powered, yes. I have been testing it in the teens and single digits all winter - no way I'm doing that without electric gear.

-MKL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll check the Android issue. Yes, at the temps I've been testing - teens and single digits - your body doesn't make enough heat to keep you warm. You'd be hypothermic in minutes riding without electric gear.

-MKL

·
Premium Member
4,745 Posts
I had no trouble hearing you on the laptop. It must be an Android thing. Thanks for posting the review. I'm in agreement that the wires showing in the body of the shirt are a little funky.

·
Registered
11,250 Posts
I had no trouble hearing you on the laptop. It must be an Android thing. Thanks for posting the review. I'm in agreement that the wires showing in the body of the shirt are a little funky.
Might be an android thing. His other reviews weren't audible either. I just used my wife's hearing aide and it worked out just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts