V-Twin Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IronButt
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look for a set of stock 04 to 07 twin cam heads. Please P/M me or e-mail if anyone wants to get rid of a set.

Thanks
Mickey

·
Administrator
11,239 Posts
Just for reference, there is no difference in heads for 99-04. In 05 they changed the valves, springs and seals. In 06-up HD changed the port design. You can see the difference in 99-04 vs 05 heads here ... http://www.bigboyzheadporting.com/showthread.php?t=91

Is there a specific reason you are looking for 04 and up? If there is, 04 and up have 4 different head designs. 04 being early style ports and valve components. 05 being early style ports and newer style valve components. 06-07 new style ports and valve components. 08 reportedly has a new cast in boss for an engine mount on touring models, same basic port and valve components as the 06-07.

So if you are looking for a specific head/port design you may want to revise the year range you are looking for.

·
IronButt
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really other then having a newer/cleaner set for my 07. I will be sending them out to be ported and milled in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.