V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wolfman
61 Posts
I checked at local dealer and it is orderable if you are talking about the rear piece with LED's and the filler piece. Unfortunately they only come painted not in primer. It goes for 189.10. They also show a new fender that goes for 223.99 primed. I would think you could modify your current fender but I am not for sure.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GRAYWOLFI said:
I checked at local dealer and it is orderable if you are talking about the rear piece with LED's and the filler piece. Unfortunately they only come painted not in primer. It goes for 189.10. They also show a new fender that goes for 223.99 primed. I would think you could modify your current fender but I am not for sure.
it is orderable... but then comes back in the system from H-D as requiring VIN before order is processed.

I posted all the part numbers a while back.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I think we're going to have to wait until next year before we'll be able to order them for older bikes. If we're lucky they'll open it up to everybody during Daytona when they put out the next update to the P&A catalog.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
I tried to order the complete set up from Zanotti's and not only do you need the VIN # you have to return the old ground effects before they'll release the new ones!! Also you can only get the color of the VIN # that you're using. They are considered restricted parts like the 2003 tank emblems. If anybody finds a dealer that'll release them w/o the old parts LMK ( [email protected] ) as I want to do this myself!!!:badmood:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I,ll second that I have been watching e bay for about three months with no luck. I originally went to my dealer, ordered it and even paid for it, after the dealer called harley, and after all that they came back and said they made a mistake and need a vin and the old part. I even tried some connections at the harley manufacturing plant and was told they are being watched closely and my connection told me as soon as there are more crashed bikes he might be able to sneak one out. If you find an in please let me know otherwise good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts